How many grew up with..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I did. My dad coached my little league baseball team every year until I was too old to play (I think 15 was the last year). He even coached me one year in high school. He is a C.P.A. and during baseball season he does peoples income taxes and coached me. He would only sleep like 4-6 hours a night but still found the time to coach me. On top of many other things.

He also gave me my first beer. :classic:

May 2, 2002
Nope, my dad left when i was 6 and only saw him a few times a year till he past in 99. Never really new him too well, but fuck it i taught (and still teach) myself how to be a man. im only 21 and have my shit pretty straight without a father my whole life.
Get this though, i stayed with my mom when they seperated and my bro went with my pops. now my dad is dead and my bro has been in and out the pen for 5 years. my mom is remarried and doing better then ever, just like me. im glad that i did not go with my dad when they seperated.

shits crazy i really did not think about not having a father til he past, and by that time it was to late to do something about it.
Cant change shit in the past,

im going to make sure that im there for my kids.

Aug 6, 2002
My biological father was a piece of shit, he was very abusive torward all of us. My mom bailed and so did we. Luckily my mom found a real man, and to me, he's my dad. He taught me how to be a man. I was very lucky to have him in my life. I have some friends that didn't have a father figure in there life and it's sad but it shows.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
pitty4thebitti said:
My biological father was a piece of shit, he was very abusive torward all of us. My mom bailed and so did we. Luckily my mom found a real man, and to me, he's my dad. He taught me how to be a man. I was very lucky to have him in my life. I have some friends that didn't have a father figure in there life and it's sad but it shows.
I've had a simular path except that my biological father became a born again Christian over time and he's mad cool now. But my mom and Pop (I don't like to say "step") have been happily married for like 15 years or so.

Apr 25, 2002
i neva knew my biolical farther , my dad, well i grew up wit when he was crazy drank an still dranks he koo through , hard workin like any other mexijcano i love him for that makes me wanna be like him , hes the reason why im better off, my sisters boy friend got alot of influcence on me becuz they were around when i was younger around 5-9 , but right since 12-17ive learned alot more from my dad i wanna be like him , he came from shit and bubbled from the car bizznazz to come THE MAN .

but the older homie paul taught me alot , same for marco

im adopted , so i neva really new my biological parents reaaaaaallllllll close , dont really wanna , maybe my farther

Aug 11, 2002
died when i was 9. i learned a lot of shit on my own. some shit i was just fuckin around to how shit worked and found out what i was doing wrong and corrected myself.

Jul 30, 2002
yo my dad is livin with me and my mom but he didnt teach me nothin. we never really talk. i talk to my mom about anything. i guess i'm just a mommas boy. and aint nothin wrong with that. i aint gay or nothin, lol. i was taught by my friends about all the stuff i know. and i am religous so i learn from god.

Apr 25, 2002
my real dad was a verbally abusive drunk when i was a baby, so my mom left him when i was around 2. then she got maried to a fruity bastard that i was never too fond of. i still see my real dad a few times a year, and he changed a lot for the better afetr my mom left him. but since about the age of 12 or 13 i taught myself about life and beign a man because there were no fatherly fit figures around me. i think i did a pretty damn good job, and if i ever have a son ill never not be there to help him

Aug 6, 2002
Deep Thought said:
I've had a simular path except that my biological father became a born again Christian over time and he's mad cool now. But my mom and Pop (I don't like to say "step") have been happily married for like 15 years or so.
That's good that your dad seen the light. I wish my biological father did the same. He still to this day dwells over it. He can't change. One of the sad things about all this is that he still denies that he ever hit us. He's truely mentaly off in his head.

Apr 25, 2002
my pops is a real good guy...but growing up I used to hate him because he was never around...he worked 3 jobs to pay the bills...at the time I didn't understand why my dad was always gone or couldn't be at my soccer games, etc...but now I see why and I respect him even more for it...

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I never had a father figure. My real dad deserted my mother, my brother and me when I was still crawlin'. I never saw or heard from him my whole life and I never wanted to once I was old enough to fully comprehend what he did to my family. He was a coward, not a man or a father.

We found out he died a few years back. It's cold blooded, but I can honestly say I was glad. He was a piece of garbage.

I had a stepfather from about 8 years old, but he's not the loving, fatherly type guy so there was never a father-son relationship. He was just Richard, the guy who married my mom. He's a good guy and he provided for us, but a father figure he was not.

Honestly, I became the good person I am (I feel I'm a good person at least and people I know well I think would agree with me) on my own just learnin' about people and the way the world works.

Doxx

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jul 24, 2002
My biological wasnt shit either. He used to beat the shit out of my moms and me and my two sisters and he claimed that we werent his kids. he also molested my two sisters and was convicted but since he pled guilty only served 2 years. When my moms bailed(right b4 she found out about what was happening to my sisters) she took us with her (iwas 11 at the time). So i basically had to teach myself how to be a real man. when i turned 16 (1998) my mom found someone though and I consider him to be my real father.