how many different girls have you fuck in one day??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
lmao @ t.a.

for me its 2....my current girl(which i do care bout for now at least)

...an my ex which i been messin with prolly almost a year anhalf to 2 yearz :)

May 2, 2002
Bitch number two sucked some stanky dick that was left over from bitch number 1.
Ahhh...dirty dickin'...be careful with that.....

As for me...the answer would be 2.....

I think this topic was brought up a long time ago...someone said something like 6 chicks...that's too much sex for me in one day. I got better things to do.....

Apr 25, 2002
unfortunately, only one...but hey, that pussy was satisfying enough...*sigh* How I miss that sweet vagina...lolz...off topic here, but i need me some new steady puss!!

May 8, 2002
T.A.GUERRERO said:

You don't happen 2 have those girls numbers ..do you? :confused:
It didn't happen at the same time. They would have skinned me alive had they known. I got some action at one broads house and then slithered to the next broad where she gave head. It was my current and my ex-girlfriend (the ex sucked dirty dick), and I know its a fucked up thing to do, and like I said, it was at the peak of my scandal. I just can't help but wonder what my ex-thought when she sucked a salmon smelling dick!
LMFAO!

C

CinFul-1

I did 3 in a day, a 17 year old ho, then a 36 year old ho, then a girl I was kinda dating. One of them left me pissing fire, couldnt tell u who though