how many cats on here have submitted quality tracks to Radio and have never got on?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
I know myslef included and a hand and foot full of others who have submitted songs to stations and have never seen the light of day. What's with the radio formula you gotta follow just because the a few hot groups in the bay do thier songs that way. You can never find the next biggest act out there if you don't give chances to those who got that bit of a different format and style. Those usually become the biggest stars to shine. But have yall submitted any music over the years and what came out of it?

Feb 22, 2004
maybe your definition of "quality" is not the same as ours. i got your stuff, i listened to it, i wasnt too impressed. you've got some skill, just work on polishing it up a bit.

and no, dont copy what other people are doing, theres too much of that shit already. the ONLY formula to being on my show is to have a hot song.

Feb 22, 2004
hardwayout said:
hot song and alot money
i have never and wont ever take money for playin nothin.

why would i? if ur shit is so weak that u have to PAY to get it played, then im gonna look hella weak for playin garbage anyways. so id rather say NO, and not play somethin, than make myself look weak playin some real garbage.

May 5, 2005
ScottFoxKMEL said:
maybe your definition of "quality" is not the same as ours. i got your stuff, i listened to it, i wasnt too impressed. you've got some skill, just work on polishing it up a bit.

and no, dont copy what other people are doing, theres too much of that shit already. the ONLY formula to being on my show is to have a hot song.
LOL

Sep 27, 2005
maybe your definition of "quality" is not the same as ours. i got your stuff, i listened to it, i wasnt too impressed
lolz

a scotty, u got that dru down remix of "pimp of the year" the one with tha synthasizer on it, man u need to hook this shit up on mp3 or somethin for real.....

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
INDECENT&KRYPTO said:
ITS HAPPEND TO ME! I GOT A NEW TRACK WITH YOUNG DRU AND sent it to 95live with positive info on there show and they e-mailed me back saying "THIS IS NOT WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR. BYE." word for word! But yet 102.5 in sac and other stations are really feeling it and is giveing me at least some spin.
don't let it discourage you mayne..

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Scotty is the man...I sent him a joint that was leftfeild last year and he played it...more than 3 times on his show.I think not only does the song gotta be dope but like Indo said the cat its being sent to cant be a dumbfucc....Scotty is the most professional cat out there,easy to talk to....and...you actually get constructive replys from him......I rec everyone sends their shit to him...as well as the others but yezzzzirrrrr.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Im saying that for your "local radio stations" you will get local listeners, on 95 live the whole world can hear you... you got people from ireland, canada, texas, even fucking nigeria calling in and listening to the show. So if you cant get on this station you need to check yourself.