How many artist have gone out of state..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
oh yea homie....Icee reps Tulare County not the city, i am almost certain he's from woodvile aka tablas....
yeah i have some of his music as we fuck wit alot of the same idividuals...
i dont know him and i heard he's locked up but his shit is tight.
gracias for clearing that up loved one....on a side note i could be incorrect but do u guys fuck with i believe its lil red ryda? his shits coo too

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
gracias for clearing that up loved one....on a side note i could be incorrect but do u guys fuck with i believe its lil red ryda? his shits coo too
"you guys" being myself and the man icee....yeah.. they've done plent of trackz together... but i dont got no trackz wit ryda yet tho....
me and him been good even tho he and one of my closest affiliates are not....

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
oh yea homie....Icee reps Tulare County not the city, i am almost certain he's from woodvile aka tablas....
yeah i have some of his music as we fuck wit alot of the same idividuals...
i dont know him and i heard he's locked up but his shit is tight.
is this the same icee your talking about? cause that homie got spit this songs one of my favorites. beats dope too

Nov 20, 2006
Him and Venom are locked up, I'm not sure when Icee gets out but Venom has around 6 months to go from what I've heard recently. There were rumors Venom got life but all those stories are are just that.

Mar 30, 2010
THIS IS DA CONNECTION AND I CAN SAY IVE BEEN TO 47 OUT OF THE 50 STATES OF THE UNITED STATES, SOUTH AMERICA, MEXICO, EUROPE AND THE CARRIBEAN. I HAVE SOLD DISTIBUTED HOMEBOY MUSIC IN A GREAT PORTION OF MOST OF THESE STATES BY PERSONALLY MEETING AND SELLING TO THE HOMEBOYS INDIVIDUALLY ALONG WITH PLACING A LARGE VARIETY OF HOMEBOY CDS IN STORES ACROSS THE U.S.A. PERSONALLY ORGANIZED AND THREW A HOMEBOY CONCERT IN WICHITA KANSAS WITH LIL CONER TITO B, DAVINA, BIG OSO LOC AND KEEK DOGG. PLUS WENT ON A STATE TO STATE TOUR WITH KRIMINAL TO WASHINGTON, OREGON, ARIZONA,NEW MEXICO , AND TEXAS. I HOPE THIS BRINGS SOME LIGHT TO THE TOPIC AT HAND

MUCH LOVE,
DA CONNECTION

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
You should do it again with some of the guys you got up there and new relevant homeboy rappers now. It would keep the struggle going. Good shit though that you did that. It should motivate some rappers but not the majority. Most homeboy rappers are hobbyists. Perico, you can be an artist, but i think what they meant was a musician, of which we all know youre not. And just cuz you travel with Tito B and whoever...Dont make u a homeboy rap authority. I respect that you had Homeboy Rap dot com, but for the most part, you should have called that perico dot come that thinks hes helping out the homeboy but really taking advantage of em. I think it helped you more than u did the us. Just keepin it real. Dont know why anyone aint told you that yet. And i need my Salinas footage. For now, that is all.

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
^^ if it weren't for periko I believe that many artist wouldn't have the fan base they have now only because his site introduce me to a shit load of artists I knew nothing about.

Idk Where the taking advantage part comes from. But were all entitles to our opinions and point of views.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
I actually dont NEED that footage, and yes i know you took it with YOUR camera so therefore technically it is your footage, but the only reason you got the green light to film in my home is because i thought we would have a chance to either look at it or get a copy of it. So im glad it aint in your dvd, before you do anything with it if at all, i would like to clear it. Thanks.

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
well u know serg thats koo and you are entitled to your opinion but straight up i dont know what your thinking cause i didnt help myself for shit if anything i lost out fucking with only the homie rappers when i had the chance to push all forms of rap but i pushed it as a passion and love for the game but then all of a sudden every rapper thinks theyre bigger than the next even though nobodys ever heard of them. i spent my money and went into debt to push these homies to the next level. i have never took advantage of anybody in thsi rap game! If anything ive been tooken advantage of. I mean straight up if were gonna be honest, when i was started pushing hard for homies in 2004 i did it from my heart and no one was asking for music out of the 559 or the 831 or anything other than a headlining name. they asked for drf, speedy loc, woodie and bnb.I dont know where all this is coming from if its because we never got to air the casper loc show we did or becuase i didnt give u some footage u wanted even though it wasnt anything we talked about because i never tell anybody im giving them my footage. I have doznes of hours of footage of homies from everywhere and none of them ever ask fro footage. and the reaason i went out was because i went with the homie tito following him around for the doc but its koo if i cant use the footage have a lil footage ive been asked not to air and its no problem for me. and str8 up no ones ever told me anything about it because ive never heard anyone feel that way, ive gotten quite a few thank yous though and many from people ive never met saying "thanks for supplying the homie music out here" or "thanks for getting our area out there" or "i like all that shit i just cant find it". And this rap thing never helped me get bitches, stack money or get fame. you dont even see my face on anything, It wasnt pericos rap dot com, it was homeboyrap dot com. And if u can tell me anybody that was doing anything for anybody else other than their own labels, id like to hear about. and about the footage thats koo if u dont want it in there, it wont make or break the dvd but it was a good addition

Mar 30, 2010
AND MUCH LOVE TO ALL THE HOMIES I JUST THINK LITTLE BY LITTLE WE CAN ALL COME UP, WHETHER ITS BY MAKING VIDEOS THROWING CONCERTS,AND WHEN I DID THROW THAT CONCERT PERICO WAS ALSO THERE FILMING AS WITH MANY OF MY SHOWS OR PUTTING OUT ALBUMS. I BELIEVE WE AS A PEOPLE WORKING TOGETHER CAN ALL GET OUT THERE AND MAKE OURSELVES KNOWN. EVERYONE HAS TO DO THEIR PART AS THEY KNOW BEST. BECAUSE ONE THING FOR SURE IS WE HAVE UNITY UNLIKE THE SURENO RAPPERS WHO ARE CONSTANTLY HATING ON EACH OTHER AND DISSING EACH OTHER, AND AS WE SHOW THAT UNITY AND CARNALISMO. MORE PEOPLE PICK UP ON THAT VIBE AND WE BEGIN TO GET ALOT MORE PEOPLE WHO MIGHT HAVE NEVER LISTENED TO OUR MUSIC BEFOREHAND. AND THANX FOR THE LOVE BIRDLOCO AND ALL THE HOMIES STRIVING TO MAKE A BETTER PLACE FOR OUR GENTE. AND I INDEED HAVE PLANS FOR OUT OF STATE SHOWS IN FLORIDA WASHINGTON, OREGON, IDAHO,NEW MEXICO, AND KANSAS AGAIN
DE VERAS FROM DA CORA
MUCH LOVE
DA CONNECTION

Aug 20, 2003
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS PERICO PUSHED THE STRANGULATION PT 1 LIKE A MUTHERFUCKER.HE PUT ME AND EVILSIDE RECORDS IT A POSITION TO WHERE WE COULD PUSH OUR MUSIC TO THE VALLEY AND BEYOND.MUCH RESPECT TO NOLOVE FOR THAT....