How many 49er fans...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
im not ready to give up though because i think the niners just got caught up in their own hype and lost that game the uschawks didnt win it the niners lost it. if they get their head right they will be the next team to shock the NFL.
I can agree with that for the first quarter.....y'all were dominating.....but by the end of the first half the momentum had already switched and the seachickens already had a nice lead

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
The NFL is a passing game now. Good passing offense will set up the run. We won't see another 00'-Baltimore-type superbowl champ anymore. Look at the Jets, they struggle with Mark Sanchez.

Feb 14, 2004
All that matters is that Gore didn't do shit that day. The whole world thought Gore was going to make the Seahawks' D his bitch, but the Seahawks' D made him their bitch. One defender, 4 defenders, don't matter how many it took to bring him down, the Hawks' D were on their game that day. Gore was probably shivering like a lil bitch on the sidelines lol

Apr 25, 2002
All that matters is that Gore didn't do shit that day. The whole world thought Gore was going to make the Seahawks' D his bitch, but the Seahawks' D made him their bitch. One defender, 4 defenders, don't matter how many it took to bring him down, the Hawks' D were on their game that day. Gore was probably shivering like a lil bitch on the sidelines lol
The Seahawks' D made the Niners' OFFENSIVE LINE their bitch, not Gore.

Seattle fans should be the last people to try to clown on Frank Gore of all RBs. The motherfucker has put up career days with over 200 yards rushing not once, but twice on Seattle. Now that your boys finally came out on top, you're gonna try to talk shit? You boys punked an offensive line consisting of 2 rookies and a backup center that's actually a backup guard in their first games. GOOD JOB. But understand that you guys punked them, not Gore.

I understand you're bitter at Gore for the embarrassment he's handed your team over the years, but that's his job. Don't hate on the guy, it's not his fault.