How many 49er fans...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2010
HERE IS THE THING "IF" AND I DO MEAN "IF" THE NINERS END UP SUCKING THERE ARE TWO GREAT QB'S COMING OUT NEXT YEAR WITH LUCK AND LOCKER SO QB PROBLEM SOLVED. WE DONT NEED A GUY PAST HIS PRIME (UNLESS JOE COOL HIMSELF COMES OUT OF RETIREMENT) SO VICK CAN KEEP PLAYING FOR PHILLY I DONT WANT HIM HE HAS GREAT RUNNING ABILITY BUT ISNT A TRUE QB AND OFTEN FORCES HIS READS WE HAVE THAT ALREADY. SO IN OTHER WORDS YOU CAN KEEP VICK

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
HERE IS THE THING "IF" AND I DO MEAN "IF" THE NINERS END UP SUCKING THERE ARE TWO GREAT QB'S COMING OUT NEXT YEAR WITH LUCK AND LOCKER SO QB PROBLEM SOLVED. WE DONT NEED A GUY PAST HIS PRIME (UNLESS JOE COOL HIMSELF COMES OUT OF RETIREMENT) SO VICK CAN KEEP PLAYING FOR PHILLY I DONT WANT HIM HE HAS GREAT RUNNING ABILITY BUT ISNT A TRUE QB AND OFTEN FORCES HIS READS WE HAVE THAT ALREADY. SO IN OTHER WORDS YOU CAN KEEP VICK
Those guys will most def be drafted in the top 10.

Mar 12, 2010
Those guys will most def be drafted in the top 10.
that is true but if what all these people are saying about the niners sucking because of qb play we will be in the top of the draft yet again. So we could make the moves to get either one of those two guys, luck or locker its just which one would be the better choice for the 49ers at that point.

im not ready to give up though because i think the niners just got caught up in their own hype and lost that game the uschawks didnt win it the niners lost it. if they get their head right they will be the next team to shock the NFL.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
We've been hearing predictions that they would do well for the past four years now. Ain't happening until we have a better QB.

Mar 12, 2010
i have been saying this for a while but have alex play the same way dilfer did when he won the superbowl little to no mistakes take care of the football let your defense pinn the other team against the goal line and sooner or later they are going to make a mistake we can take advantage of

Mar 12, 2010
Who cares keep Alex in the game, if we win 10 games in a row o wonder if people will still be bitchin
of course they will because they will say where was those play making abilities last year and even in the seattle game

btw i think the niners are going to be fine they were just reading too much into the hype and thought they were too good they will atleast have a good showing on monday night