How is it living in colorado?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Im thinking about moving over that way and was woundering what its like over there. Whats the night life like, what kinda ppl live there (white,black,mex,hendo,asian). R' there any clubs? R' there any jobs there? what kinda jobs R' out there? Is the cost of living alot? Is there alot of crime? In what areas R' there the most crime?Do jobs pay good? is the land flat like Texas? Or is there alot of trees and mountians? Is there alot of racest things going on over that way?

I know its kinda hard to say cus I didnt pin point what area im moving to but i dont know myself so just bare with me. If you want tell me what are you live in and what area your describing.

THANKS!

May 2, 2002
Sup homie!

I've lived here my whole life and its pretty cool. Misconceptions about Colorado are that it snows alot. It doesn't really snow much at all unless you're in the mountains. When it does the snow melt immediately the next day. Denver has the 2nd most sunny days per year behind Phoenix (in big city rankings). The sun is always out! It does get cold but i would say the average temperature in the winter is b/w 50-60. Its dry as fuck here, be prepared to buy lots of lotion and chapstick. There's a mix of people here, mostly white and hispanic, very few asians compared to CA. I would say people here aren't as friendly on average as alot of areas in the US. There are very few racial problems. Cost of living is high. The bad economy has affected Colorado very badly because of all the high tech and tele-comminication companies here. Jobs are scarce depending on what you do. Crime is low, Denver and Aurora have the most crime. There are no slums/ghettos, never have been really compared to most big cities. The eastern part of the state is flat and barren, almost desert like. The western part is all mountains, except the far werstern part. Most the cities, Denver, CO Springs are at the eastern base of the mountains. If you like the water, ie swimming,ocean, boating then Colorado ain't for you cuz its dry as fuck and there's no water anywhere except small rivers. If you like mountains, skiing, hiking, hunting, fishing, mountain biking then Colorado is cool. As far as clubs and shit i am not sure cuz i dont go out.

PS-if you like the Raiders you might as well just stay where you are! LOL! j/k :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
ya its crackin out here homie. Its mostly just mexicans & blacks. you got tha northside/southside/westside that mostly just be eses.weither they be chedders or just regular latinos..then tha eastside/park hilll which is mostly black and then theres aurora which is mostly just black & mexican...with a few whites.....montbello is mostly black/mexican/few whites here n there....theres there englewood/cherry creek which is mostly white folk...its like a lil LA homie..I done lived in burbank...been all thru cali and I would rather be here cuz its lowkey....but tha traffic is bad 2...i wouldnt say as bad as cali but it be bumper to bumper. tha summers here be off tha hook...and tha latinas mmmmm god damn....

as for there is no slums or no ghettos...

i dont know where u lived homie but shit...tha eastside is like one big ass ghetto...they dont even deliver pizzas to some parts of it...northside projects be crackin off tha hook 2...aurora from yosemite to perioa is nothin but fools slangin dope all day all night for tha most part if u on tha fax....it aint to tha part u get lost and hit tha wrong block u gonna get checked (maybe in park hill)as for tha crime..it just don't make tha news alot of tha shit they keep under wraps...we a federal state so everybody do they thing on tha under......cost of livin ain't that bad if u tryin to live off in tha hood...id say a 2 bedroom duplex off in tha hood would be like $550 a month. colorado springs is weak as fuk, so is pubelo. I like tha winter...it give u a time to stack $$, kick it at tha crib with your lady...cuddle up...stay out of trouble...but thats me tho

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Denver's a down ass city folks. Colorado's got somethin like 4.5 million people and like 3 of that live in the Denver metro area so it's a nice size city. And I don't know what tha fuk Big D talkin bout ain't no ghetto's or slums in CO he prolly stay out in littleton or some bullshit like that. So don't listen to what he sayin bout no hoods in Denver. The actually city of Denver is mainly hispanic/blaks same with surrounding city's like Aurora and where i'm stayin right now in Comerce City. And then you got some cities like Thornton that's mixed and then you got some city's like Littleton,Lakewood,Wheat Ridge,Englewood,Westminster,Arvada,and a few other's thats mainly white. But overall as far as CO goes and race i'd say it's 50 percent whtie,30 percent hispanic 18 percent blak and 2 percent other. Cost of living depends on where you wanna stay some places it's some of the highest in the nation but you ca still find cheap housing if look. Crime. Denver ain't as bad as some large cities but definately not somwhere you'd see Mr.Rogers uless he was floatin face down in the south platt.

Clubs. We got clubs all over CO but I couldn't really tell you much about that cause clubbin ain't my thing.

Weather a lotta people think it snow everyday in CO and everyone ski in CO but that's some strait up bullshit. I don't know anyone that ski's I think it's mainly outta state people that come here to ski then go tell everyone else that's what everyone in CO do. But we got 4 season's most the time it's coo. Get's dry n hella hot in the summer. And then snows from time to time int he fall,winter and sometimes spring. But nothin 2 bad.

P.S. don't wear your haider's gear out this way homeboy lol. . .

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
DENVER AND SPRINGS ARE THE ONLY CITY'S WORTH LIVING IN, I LIVE IN PUEBLO I HAVE BEEN HERE 3 YEARS, PUEBLO SUCKS (IT IS LIKE A BIG WALSENBURG IF PEOPLE KNOW WHAT I MEAN) NEVER MOVE TO BOULDER THER ARE ONE MILLION "BETTER THAN YOU" WHITE PEOPLE THAT LIVE THERE. DENVER IS NICE CITY TO LIVE PLENTY TO DO (AND ABOUT 35% CHICANO FOR COLORADO). -WEST SIDE DENVER 8TH STREET- ALL YOU DENVER PEOPLE KNOW HOW WE DO-