how fuckin long

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
did it take those who actually copped the loco cd to get your shit...i am so unimpressed with these dude's business skillz...just wondering if anyone else had trouble.. shit if it dont come today i'm usin my paypal guarantee and gettin my money back..you either wanna get your shit out or you dont... :dead:

Jul 31, 2002
well lets see nhere's the mail...keak tha sneak and san quinn from rapbay that i ordered on WEdnesday... beatstreet dvd off ebay...certified cd.....check....bill.....where the fuck is my loco cd at???? bad fuckikn business fa sho..

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ Shit, did Kaoz ever tell you about those 2 CDs that had the front cover backwards? I never heard nobody else talk about having copies like that.....Are these 2/1000?

Jul 31, 2002
ummm, more like 1-3 weeks... fuck it... i try to support indi artists but this combined with cool nuts bein to cool to ship shit more than once a month has me thinkin twice before i send cash to any of y'all...id rather get cdbaby the extra cash to ensure my shit comes.....dudes are fuckin it up for everyone....

Jul 4, 2003
yeah i like the siccshop, one time i wanted to buy the plague by brotha lynch poster, it said it was instock so i paid the $5 bucks and like a week later someone called me said they didnt have it in stock and that i could get sumthing else so i got the money power respect dvd for no extra cost.