How Do You

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2002
how do you cut out images on photo shop likecut the picture of you and somebody else but you just want you in the picture you know like cut out at the lines so i can layer it doing all this in photoshop>

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
Open a image in ps, duplicate the background layer, de-select layer visibility for the bg layer or fill it with a color so you can tell how much has been erased, etc., zoom in a little if you want and just use the Eraser and/or the Lasso tool. There's probably other ways of doing it but thats how I cut my shit out. Sometimes different methods need to be used. I'm still learning though. Fuck around with it and find whatever you like best.

my .02c's

Apr 25, 2002
if it has a plain white or solid color as the background, you can use the magic wand tool to select the whole background and cut the selection out, and your layer should now just have a clean cut out of whats remaining, if there is still some remains of the white just get the eraser tool for the edges