How Do You Wash Your Jizz Down the Drain After You Jerk Off?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
The drain in my shower has a bunch of small holes. Everytime I jerk off in the shower the jizz just collects on the drain instead of going down. It clogs the drain and ends up filling up the shower like a bath tub. Is there any way I can wash it down? Any suggestions?

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
I don't know what it is about water that turns man-chowder into instant high-grade caulking, but it sucks. I have a detatchable shower head and I just adjust it to "stream" and firehose the man-juice to death down the drain.

OR

Collecting your seed in a bottle could come in handy for those bukkake sessions you're so fond of. Plus it makes a great conditioner.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Deep Thought said:
I don't know what it is about water that turns man-chowder into instant high-grade caulking, but it sucks. I have a detatchable shower head and I just adjust it to "stream" and firehose the man-juice to death down the drain.
Hahahahahahahaha!! Oh my God, I have tears running down my cheeks.

May 13, 2002
lmfao @ deep

my drain jus takes it down...... the kind where u turn it an it goes down an closes an then u pull it up an turn it an it stays up so any liquid can easily go down even nut