how do you pull chicks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
i tell em "dont make a peep or yo dead"............just fuckin wit you......i tell em "make all the noise you want,ill kill them too"

Jul 4, 2002
AidsFactory said:
I play every chick different though, if its just a fuck I'm an arrogant asshole, for some reason I've noticed alot of chicks really dig this approach I'm not sure why it will be a mystery to me till the day I die.
to clear up your mystery, those kind of "chicks" are filthy fuckin hookers, and thats prolly why you got aids, any respectful girl would not Even go for no rude ass shit, not even to talk to, let alone anything more..

Aug 11, 2006
while standing behind the chick to the left, i tap on the bitchs right shoulder.....she looks to the right....no one there....she then looks to the left a see's me...and right when she jumps....i say...."can i buy u a fish sandwhich?".....60% of the time....it works everytime!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
BOMBSAC said:
to clear up your mystery, those kind of "chicks" are filthy fuckin hookers, and thats prolly why you got aids, any respectful girl would not Even go for no rude ass shit, not even to talk to, let alone anything more..
takes one to know one.