How do you get rid of this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2004
mrtonguetwista said:
Please don't let this guy be from Florida. We're into dolphin and flamingo humping...but plain ol' bird humping is just insane.

Me before I go into the flamingo garden of love
Sick ass bird lovers...especially flamingos you fuckin fairy.

Jun 25, 2002
its a damn shame he hasnt been back, i laughed my fucking ass of even after id read it 18 times. i hope if its real the cat shows his face, and if its not whoever faked that shit kepps doing similar things

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
damn,that shit is funny...if this doesnt make him change his name i dont know what will...he really thought he could just come back and nobody would notice,hahahaha

Dec 2, 2004
why would i change my name for some shit that i did because i was drunk. i post on cell block. i just register on here to check out eye candy thats why you probally won't see me alot on here.

May 15, 2002
cbrennan04 said:
why would i change my name for some shit that i did because i was drunk. i post on cell block. i just register on here to check out eye candy thats why you probally won't see me alot on here.
Naaaaaw, dont try to blame it on the drank. You fuck birds and other animals, thats all it is to it.