how do u cure a lazy eye?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2007
Ur filipino! Dat must be really fucked up cause ur eyes already slanted n shit.that must look crazy az fuck..dont know what to tell you..try those eye exercises..LOL@Blink 100 in 30 seconds.

Dec 25, 2003
MataSkonkas said:
IF YOU GOT A LAZY EYE YOU GOTTA SPEED UP ITS METABOLISM...START DOIN SOME EYE EXERCISES N SHIT......
YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT EYE TO WESTERN CAREER COLLEGE. IT CAN DO IT! GET IT OFF THE COUCH, STOP IT FROM ASKING PEOPLE FOR MONEY, AND MAKE IT GET OUT THERE AND MAKE A NAME FOR ITSELF IN THE WORLD

Aug 7, 2006
AZ THIZZIN said:
Ur filipino! Dat must be really fucked up cause ur eyes already slanted n shit.that must look crazy az fuck..dont know what to tell you..try those eye exercises..LOL@Blink 100 in 30 seconds.
damn yall overreacting. it aint that bad, my eyelid is just slightly lower than my other eyelid. and that woman in the pic needs more help than me lol

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
AZ THIZZIN said:
damn this dude is an ass thizzer