how do u become a tight rapper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
u gotta pratice rappin
everyday...
and write tight lyrics
all tha time..
then try recording..
and just keep praticing
till you get where u wanna be

Practice Makes perfect...

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
The best way to get there is to fuck what everyone else thinks and produce material that is straight, real, and creative. Practice and connections help too.

You also gotta remember that even if you are slept on, you always got respect somewhere commin from real folk who don't listen to bullshit and appreciate your kind of talent!

Nov 14, 2002
u gotta pratice rappin
everyday...

u gotta pratice rappin
everyday...

u gotta pratice rappin
everyday...

u gotta pratice rappin
everyday...

THEN START HITTIN THE STUDIO...

LEARN HOW TO PUT YOUR RAPS IN SONG MODE.....

TRY TO BE CREATIVE AS YOU CAN....

THEN PRATICE RAPPIN EVERYDAY.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Keep practicing. BUT, if you have it, you have it. You can't just go out and get skill and style, you gotta be born with your own. If you don't have it from birth, you're going to go out, and imitate somebody else's image!! I've met rappers who come out of the woodworks, that didn't know they could rap, they tried it, and they're phenominal. On the other hand, I've met cats that went out, kept practicing, dropped albums that were trash, had a bunch of "YES MEN", and they continue putting garbage out!!

So, for your own sake, and for the sake of others, just keep practicing, and surround yourself with people that either dislike rap music but appreciate it...or people who love and understand it, that don't care if they hurt your feelings or not!! The more people tell you that your music is not up to par, the better your chances are of becoming tighter, because people love proving other people wrong!!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
what everyone else said is all true.

also usually if you're real and people get along with you people will like you as a musician too cause it reflects in your music. If it dont reflect in your music you must be a fakin ass transformer. at least be a deceptacon though.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i think if you got it, you got it, if you don't, practice will help, but may not make you good enough. Look at it like this....sure the guy in the movie rudy got to play for like 20 seconds in the game in his last game. But he worked harder than anyone for that 20 seconds of gametime. On the other hand, their are athletes who only practice because the team they are on, mandates the practices, they have enough God given talent to be what they are. I personally don't ever practice rappin and all that, or write everyday. Stuff pops into my head and i jott it down, or i can just sit down and write you somethin..... I guess that's a gift. I can't call it

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
^^^^
It is a TRUE GIFT!! I don't write and practice everyday anymore either. But, when I do sit down to write, every single time I amaze myself and whoever is around me. There's no stopping when it comes to getting better...if you stop getting better, your career starts going down hill!!