how do i join this lable?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2002
aam an emcee looking for a lable
i was reffered to this site by a friend.
heres a sample:

i manufest dominance with only one sentence//
have the masses all blessed and haters seeking out
vengence//dismiss oponents with with no rewards
or even pensions//disregaurd please of mercy or
repentance// its lyrical armed robbery like we snatchin
necklesses for icy grilled pendants//society menace//
the tooth kid dentist//alota cavity in this rap game gimics//
i came to to clean it up with certificates and merits//am
well qualified but still eat with the peasents//too smooth
to be picked up by ferenzics// never seen christmass with
presents//cant tell the difference between enimity and friendships so imstick to who i know da cypher//have you
in a psycological blur// visions of eternal fire burning up
your soul after a verse from the messiah//the exquisite
keepin it real newyorks truest rider//i guess its just another
case of the ex// you can confirn thart with miya.

tell me what you think
and sign me:
plenty more where that came from
[/IMG]

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
T's Take: Listen to more West coast music, and try again....cuz that kind of flow dont play around here...(unless you wanna get signed by Conception Records, but thats a whole 'nother website)

Hope this helped....

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
haha u think u gunna come up in here and write some shit(that aint even this lables style) and get signed right quick???...mostly n e 1 on this board can type out a spit...hahah think again buddy...$$

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
It takes more than some text to join a label. You can write some tight 'lics and have no flow whatsoever, for all we know. You gotta put in work and show a label they're gaining something by signing you. Jus my two cents...

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Lil' G said:
It takes more than some text to join a label. You can write some tight 'lics and have no flow whatsoever, for all we know. You gotta put in work and show a label they're gaining something by signing you. Jus my two cents...
No doubt, takes time & patience then skills in my eyes, like work your way through the underground, create a name for yourself ... release a couple albums ... then think about getting a deal . Maybe after 7-10 years to perfect your skills you will get your chance , but you can't just run up in the game and expect an open doar. it jsut won't happen dawg, this is reality.

pz

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
That's FUCKED UP!!!,,,,,,,Before you guys actually "heard" him spit, yall punched him in the stomach and spit in his grill and straight dissed him...........................................................BEFORE I DID!!!!!

Get the fuck outta here, , , , , , , what's his name? Exhibitionist? Exuberant?,,,,,,,,,,,whatever the fuck, you've just been "X'd"

May 4, 2002
Gawwwwddd damn what a poor kid comin in here got clowned on like crazy lol lol lol....

But Dawg you did go about this the wrong way.......Writin some likz on a computer aint
gonna get you a deal homie........

Ryan RK Rage

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Lil Bow Wow freestyled and got a deal.....So did Beanie Siegel.....and Shellz.....Who knows who else did, too :classic:

Its funny as shit to me when i read articles about Major Labels wanting 2000+ units sold, constant touring, etc. before they sign an artist....then i read about UNDERGROUND labels wanting the same thing, and im like "What the fuck?!?!" That shit is jokes to me!

Skills, progression/development, and potential are the 3 major things that matter....past sales/labels dont mean shit, IMO....

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
tadou said:
Lil Bow Wow freestyled and got a deal.....So did Beanie Siegel.....and Shellz.....Who knows who else did, too :classic:

Its funny as shit to me when i read articles about Major Labels wanting 2000+ units sold, constant touring, etc. before they sign an artist....then i read about UNDERGROUND labels wanting the same thing, and im like "What the fuck?!?!" That shit is jokes to me!

Skills, progression/development, and potential are the 3 major things that matter....past sales/labels dont mean shit, IMO....

Shut up.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
Lil Bow Wow freestyled and got a deal.....So did Beanie Siegel.....and Shellz.....Who knows who else did, too
ok, tadou, get your head out of your ASS....lil bow wow did NOT get signed cuz you could beat eminem in a battle, he got signed becuase they saw potenial in this thing called a "gimmick" or an "image"......the knew they could make money of him.....ans Shellz sold THOUSANDS in the underground before he got a deal.....i dont know where your getting your info from on him homes.....

What is so funny about that? How is it a joke? honestly, tell me, i want to know.....

marketabilty....established sales......and talent are the 3 major things that matter.....you dont mean shit in my opinion.....

Tadou, I seriously think you are getting more ignorant by the day, I feel sorry for the new jacks (i am STILL a new jack) who are
really trying to learn the game and are constantly stuck reading your ignorant remarks.....

congradulations tadou, we are now all dumber from reading your posts.......

Neema Khorrami
Unexpected Arrival

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
thearrival said:
marketabilty....established sales......and talent are the 3 major things that matter.....you dont mean shit in my opinion.....

Tadou, I seriously think you are getting more ignorant by the day, I feel sorry for the new jacks (i am STILL a new jack) who are
really trying to learn the game and are constantly stuck reading your ignorant remarks.....
I dont know who the fuck you're trying to be....but you aint him.

Marketability = Potential...Established sales = Progression/Development....Talent = Skills......why you repeatin me?

I was tryin to make this an open conversation for everyone, but if you wanna beef like the immature little gassed-up overconfident fuckstick you are...then lets beef....but you wont win.