How did you find out about tech n9ne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

How did you hear / learn about about tech n9ne?

• P2P / File sharing network

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Friend who used P2P / File Sharing

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • Heard him featured on a song that was downloaded from P2P / File Sharing network

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Saw him in concert (IE if you were KMK fan and first learned of Tech n9ne on the strange noize tour)

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Fuck the Industry Campaign

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Radio or MTV / BET / TV channel

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Heard Featured on another album (that you legitimately bought)

Votes: 15 11.9%
  • From friend who DID NOT USE P2P or File sharing

Votes: 28 22.2%
  • From KCMO …

Votes: 19 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 30 23.8%

• Total voters
Oct 16, 2006
Ok this is a serious poll this time.

How did you find out about tech n9ne?

1. P2P / File sharing network

2. Friend who used P2P / File Sharing

3. Heard him featured on a song that was downloaded from P2P / File Sharing network

4. Saw him in concert (IE if you were KMK fan and first learned of Tech n9ne on the strange noize tour)

5. Fuck the Industry Campaign

6. Radio or MTV / BET / TV channel

7. Heard Featured on another album (that you legitimately bought)

8.From friend who DID NOT USE P2P or File sharing

9. From KCMO …

10. Other.

Be honest people. I have a feeling most of you heard of tech through file sharing just as I did. This could explain why his fan base is mostly white if in fact more white people use file sharing than other ethnicities

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the homie asked me to burn him a copy of absolute power, so when I took it home I was bumping it on the way and ended up burning two so I could have one....

Jan 17, 2007
I was playin halo 2 and this dude was playin im a playa

and i was like fuck dude that shits good as hell whats it called

hes like "im a playa by tech n9ne"

so i went on limewire and downloaded, lets get fucked up, einstein, im a playa and im a beast and i was like, fuck this shits good

and the rest is history

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Man i first heard tech when i was like mad young like 8 maybe haha my cousin J use to bump Tech in his corvette so i just had gotten into rap because of Em and he gave me a copy of the calm before the storm and thats how it all started.

Jan 5, 2007
i heard him when angelic cam out and my mom had the cd
and i was about 11- 13 somewhere around there and i jus liked it although being young when i seen the angelic art cover i was kinda like wtf is this but the shit was still tight

Apr 29, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hahahhaha, I first heard that song that i slap every now and then. " Sinister Tech". Back when cd players were crackin. Some nigga left his cd player on his desk at school. I came up, Anghellic just happened to be in it. CRAZY SHIT. HAHAH.

Nov 7, 2006
he was on the back of a murder dog magazine and he looked crazy to me with the red hair n shit so i gave him a listen for the fuck of it and now hes my favorite of all time

Oct 18, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
he was on the back of a murder dog magazine and he looked crazy to me with the red hair n shit so i gave him a listen for the fuck of it and now hes my favorite of all time
shit like that's really good to hear. I thought it would be almost all word of mouth but we'll see how everyone found out.

good thread IMO

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i heard Imma Tell on MusiChoice (MusicChoice??) back in like 02-03...but i never really check for him or anything....

then like 1 1/2 years ago i was gettin into horrorcore and i d/l'ed a few esham songs...1 of them was Thugs Pit...yall could figure out the rest

Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
i first heard him on stallion back on that yukmouth cd then kinda forgot of him until i bought a cd at a store the they put a sampler of anghellic in it.. the i copped anghellic when it dropped and dl all his old stuff b4 anghellic