How did ya'll come up wth your sreen names?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
man, when i first found this site, i dont even think there was anyone from stockton on here, so i was just tryin to rep my town.,,,,,,,,and plus, all of my homies had left for one reason or another, so i was just stranded in stockton tryin to make the best of it.....so thats why i decided on "vet".....which was my original name "209vet"....then when there was a gang of changing going on, i just expanded it to 209veteran......wish i could change it now tho, i think it gives off the wrong idea. oh well, ill live.

May 13, 2002
well my nickname is REXRAYM, i got it when i was doin a juvenile program for about a year in southern california, my folks JOE from dogtown in west oakland started callin me REXraym because while i was locked up i was built like bruce lee and he said i reminded him of a tyrranasaurus rex coz i was hella cut up.. plus my name is raymond so he just started puttin the two together and there we have REXRAYM.......

oh and my sn, well i just wanted something to represent my nationality and where i stay at here in the bay area...

therefore

im real, im filipino (pinoy), i stay in the 510 in H A Y W A R D ...