How did ya'll come up wth your sreen names?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Are they Nicknames? And for the Strange Names, Tell us how to pronounce them, I always Thought Typcee Name was pronounced Type-C instead of Tipsy.

I got my name BIG J from my friends, and No I am not Big. I used to be really into Skateboarding, and all my friends were hella smaller than me, hence the name BIG J. Which also Stands for BIG JOINT, cuz I blow Major Weed. That name was given to me after I quit skatin' and went on to smokin' More Dope and Rappin'.

I forgot to add that my Real name is Jeremy

Apr 25, 2002
i got my name from my dad as a kid.all my family,relatives and close friends call me tooper.

my real name is christopher and my dad is like christooper with his accent (filipino) so you cut out chris and you have tooper!

only people from school call me chris.i don't like being called chris especially if it's a relative.

i don't feel like myself if they don't call me tooper.that means we don't go back.

Apr 25, 2002
Everyone always says Im such a mellow guy, but inside, Ive got some intense shit goin on since my childhood...so Im MeloTrauma ...combining my personnality with my reality. Also a play on the word "melodrama"

Jun 2, 2002
o-dog-felon: o is for oliver my middle name in which i go by. the dog is a add on, yall know what i'm talkin bout. felon, this came about in middle school cuz' i was steadily causin rukuss, and gettin detention and argueing w/the teachers...and it goes on and on. i've had this name for bout 8years or so...

Apr 25, 2002
LMD : my initials
1510 : 15 and 10 were my numbers in high school, my teammates used to call me 1510 (fifteen-ten) becuase I wore each number for 2 years...

LMD1510

Apr 25, 2002
< i was just listenin to tha track 'Devilish Schemes' from that Marv Mitch & Lemay album....so i just took down a name quickly, not realizing i was gonna be into tha siccness so much, with that my name really has no meaning, expect for me lovin that song

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I got Blight for my tag in like 96. Hardly anyone calls me it. I sign a lot of artwork as

BLIGHT
or
ZATTY MI

My real name is John, but i got a knickname that got around back in the day that sticks. Even a ton of the lil doods about grown now adays still call me by it. But ill never tell anyone on the net. Youd have to hear someone call me it out here.

So its BLIGHT for the computer. I i cant use it, i dont register.

Sep 28, 2002
mmm well i got my name from the title of X-raided's Incarcerated and then did the raided from his name, so there you go

my cousin gave me the idea

kalight

Sep 7, 2002
tight post

Got my name from me boys waaay back n the day

(just like everybody on this board) I was wild as fuck when I was little. So during fights, I used to head-but people.
Maybe thats why forhead is all knotted up and as solid as a rock.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
i picked Stealth because that's the name I use when I flow with my boys. I like it because its kinda secretive. I always liked havin my privacy. Never had to tell anyone about myself. When I started up on the flows board, I was 15 and one of the only white kids on the boards. I didn't feel like tellin anyone about myself. So "Stealth".

I never thought the name would stick...but it did. I've always wanted to come up with another name. People startin callin me Sativa cuz i blow so much weed...

But if i change my name for good, I wanna be called "Buddha". My last name is Botta, and people have been callin me Buddha for years...and then i started smokin it.

Apr 25, 2002
my name is just my first name and last initial. everyone calls me that.

my sn on AIM i just mashed the computer keys down and got some shit like a;lvbaw375i or some shit, i cant remember it.