$HOW DA HOMIE WOODIE $OME LUV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2005
"never thought that I would live to see the age of twenty-one I grew up paraniod one eye open sleepin with my gun. fifty dollars bought my first strap a sawed-off one shot guage since the day I let it blaze I was stuck in evil ways in a maze at the power that it could devour strip that O.G. from his reputation in the late night hour." -woodie "the clock is tickin"

One of the best verses from any cd ever, In my opinion.

Oct 13, 2005
Can’t believe none of you mentioned “Shit’s Gone Strange”. That has to be one the best songs by Woodie by far from start to finish that one was hittin’ hard to me.

Feb 23, 2004
yeah shits gone strange is a tight song, had to listen to hit for a sec to make sure it was the right one i had in my mind,

"we used to be homies you flipped the script now we rivals, now i hear you gettin punked fuckin with them outsiders, a rider you, end up more like a bitch, you a non loyal backstabbin cowardly snitch......"

i think i got it right, tight tight shit, all i gotta say....the un4givin got me listenin to the ECCR fam...

then you got act accordingly...that was prolly my second fave on NE 5....
"i aint got the time, pistol whip you with my 9 milla skip all the bullshit thats comin out your lips, you wanna kill me then kill me cuz i aint easy to miss im right there at the stoplight swiggin on a forty still livin thru that yoc life late night early morning, in traffic with my homie lil bird sittin passenger, eyes fill for enemies as we hittin pass the herb, bending different corners from chico to contra costa you lookin like you know me, 4 fingers when i toss ya".......

Apr 25, 2002
does woodie still live in the 530 paradise/chico area? and do he drive a new school caddy on some chrome feet........... if not i saw a woodie impersonator yesterday

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
TreEz7 said:
yeah shits gone strange is a tight song, had to listen to hit for a sec to make sure it was the right one i had in my mind,

"we used to be homies you flipped the script now we rivals, now i hear you gettin punked fuckin with them outsiders, a rider you, end up more like a bitch, you a non loyal backstabbin cowardly snitch......"

i think i got it right, tight tight shit, all i gotta say....the un4givin got me listenin to the ECCR fam...

then you got act accordingly...that was prolly my second fave on NE 5....
"i aint got the time, pistol whip you with my 9 milla skip all the bullshit thats comin out your lips, you wanna kill me then kill me cuz i aint easy to miss im right there at the stoplight swiggin on a forty still livin thru that yoc life late night early morning, in traffic with my homie lil bird sittin passenger, eyes fill for enemies as we hittin pass the herb, bending different corners from chico to contra costa you lookin like you know me, 4 fingers when i toss ya".......
^^^^ COUPLE CORRECTIONS ....

"A RIDAH YOU, HELL NAH, MORE LIKE A BITCH" ....

AND ....

"EYES PEELED AT ENEMIES, AS WE HIT AND PASS THE HERB" ....

Feb 23, 2004
hell yeah that song is not mentioned at all, me and my buddy always fuckin bust that song out and just laugh...good ol' times....and filthy hoes and there you go again are also tight not very well mentioned tracks