How creative are you producer's out there?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Peep ya'll! I was just wondering this? There are producer's out there that just make beats and leave the artist to figure out the topic's as well as the delivery on a track. See I dont know bout ya'll but through my 14 years of starting out as a rapper then a dj then a producer now a studio engineer I always wanted to learn everythang I could that had to do with "MUSIC". Well day after day I always try to figure out what could be done next to better my skills. Now I always hear how all these platnum artist dont always come into the game as tight as they seem to be. Now Dr. Dre (heard) he taught snoop how to deliver his rhymes the way he did on the Chronic album...but then again Eazy-E had Ice Cube right his rhymes for him and became a sick as rap star. J.D w/ his lil artist developed them to become Kris Kross & lil Bow Wow right? So I was bored one day and took my best friends lil 16 year sister (lil cute britney spears looking chic and turned her into a gangsta rapper! And keep in mind she had never rapped before and just wanted to try it out so this is what the outcome was.......
http://www.searchmpthree.com/musicdownload.asp?im=4905

Now ya'll I helped her wright and even spit it for her and she memorized that shit in a half hour and Blam! There you have it a new artist LOL
We should have a contest on who can create the best artist out a average everyday School girl or guy with no skills at all and see what producer has the most skills in the lab!

Apr 26, 2002
www.abovetharestrecords.com
damn cuzzo, you definatly fooled me....I have a copy of that song at home...(it was with a copy of twisted individuals) anyways....I thought it was a female artist you've been fucking with for a long time....lol and she don't sound 16 either....good shit.....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

not very at this point

my cousin puts it down though

he be makin beats out of everything he can get his hands on

and his potna can play a mean ass blues guitar.....

you'lle all get a taste soon...

Apr 25, 2002
Funny you say that!

My cuzzin Ricochet never been in the game till two years ago and man he got mad flow and produces & plays the guitar...he the other dude spittin on the Gangsta Reese song "if ya ridin Come on" sounds like he been doing his thang for years! But man my two brother's picked up the mic just watching me do my thang growing up ( helped them get going too)! Thanks for the feed back.....

Apr 25, 2002
I haven't started someone from scratch, yet... I've written a few songs for people and shit but it was someone who could already flow... I've helped artists develop their skills but I don't think I have the patience to take someone who's never spit a bar in their life and turn em into an emcee...

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

my cousin can play the bass guitar alright
his boy played the blues thang on some of his tracks
he's gonna do the same for me soon
i'l post up 2 tracks of his for yaw to listen to later

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: How creative are you producer's out there?

SHEA said:

YEAUUUUH....THE SISTER & THE LIL SISTER BE LOOKIN SOMETHIN' REEEEAL COOL. :D

'CANT BE TOUCHIN BABIES THOUGH...DO THE DAMN THANG THOUGH TAZ.

SS
LOL YOU AINT NEVER LIED CUZZIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu knooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Apr 25, 2002
I will tomorrow for sho man...I got to scan them tonight. Do you want big sis and lil sis? Man she gonna hate me if she see her mug on the board! I will do that mayne...........But they my folks anywho & they wont trip and by the way ya'll the 16 year old isnt no good girl ...so dont think that she be rapping a bunch of hot air! Since dude on the other side jumped the fuckin gun cuzz I said she was 16, cute and I also helped her write and spit that verse! Just cuzz you dont rap doesnt make you "innocent"! I just thought ya'll can trip off some shit like that! Dude had me sounding like I was going to suburban elementary schools turning kids into "thugged out rap star's" LMFAO!When I can be looking for crack houses for kids really in need to express they self in a studio! And fuck guess what! I didnt even pan the beat! Man I am selling my equipment cuzz there are Teenager's in crack houses that would loved to own equipment and go the extra mile to pan that beat! LOL just kidding dude I am just having fun cuzz all day peeps been walking around sportin "the mad at the world look"!

M

MrFreeze

shea the internet pimp! j/k but ya taz if their proper post em up pimpin. and taz i noticed no producers wanted to post up challengin you so you should be feelin real good about yourself right about now! do the damn thang pimp!

M

MrFreeze

Originally posted by HERESY

you will find no hostility in my posts. your posts are filled with abusive language,disrespect and other forms of hostility.

heresy

LMAO! almost all the posts on here have abusive language and disrespect. i think heresy needs to find a bible chat room!