How creative are you producer's out there?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Peep ya'll I was just wondering this? There are producer's out there that just make beats and leave the artist to figure out the topic's as well as delivery. See I dont know bout ya'll but through my 14 years of starting out as a rapper then a dj then a producer now a studio engineer I always wanted to learn everythang I could that had to do with "MUSIC". Well day after day I always try to figure out what could be done next to better my skills. Now I always hear how all these platnum artist dont always come into the game as tight as they seem to be. Now Dr. Dre (heard) he taught snoop how to deliver his rhymes the way he did on the Chronic album...but then again Eazy-E had Ice Cube right his rhymes for him and became a sick as rap star. J.D w/ his lil artist developed them to become Kris Kross & lil Bow Wow right? So I was bored one day and took my best friends lil 16 year sister (lil cute britney spears looking chic and turned her into a gangsta rapper! And keep in mind she had never rapped before and just wanted to try it out so this is what the outcome was.......
http://www.searchmpthree.com/musicdownload.asp?im=4905

Now ya'll I helped her wright and even spit it for her and she memorized that shit in a half hour and Blam! There you have it a new artist LOL
We should have a contest on who can create the best artist out a average everyday School girl or guy with no skills at all and see what producer has the most skills in the lab!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^ the only thing i see wrong with that is its not reality.

is she REALLY living the life she is talking about????? right across teh street from me is a crack house and the lil homies SLAVE for the turf. they put in work at 11 and 12 years old. the girls do also (they mostly boost).

but if you want to create another "BOSS" be my guest. i dont knock ya. give her some beats,write her raps and take her publishing.

do your thing.

beat wise........WHY ARENT THE SOUNDS PANNED??????????????????????????????????????

HERESY

Apr 25, 2002
LOL MMMM okay dude!

It was somethang we did for fun...can you say experimental! Just fucking around in the lab ya know! Beats where not panned because it was not going to released mayne! But sounds like you upset about somethang......well thanks for the feedback anywho pimpin! Would you like me to panned the beats out and release it as a single for you? Man take it e-z...oh yea she aint a slave she like my lil sister playa & just wanted to see how creative you can get when you in the lab or have the shit to be creative? Some peeps take this whole "rap game" to the fuckin head! Fuck if you own your own shit get creative and smoke a fuckin blunt and do the damn thang! Shit I aint paying for time and shit just because I can make your grandma into the next lady of rage dont hate the fun I am having hate the boring as post you are use to everyday.........now holla at me pimpin so you can come by and get blunted off your ass and act a fool at my lab anytime for free..........okay you can hate me now because the internet makes you look so angry! :rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
HERESY said:
^^^^ the only thing i see wrong with that is its not reality.

is she REALLY living the life she is talking about????? right across teh street from me is a crack house and the lil homies SLAVE for the turf. they put in work at 11 and 12 years old. the girls do also (they mostly boost).

but if you want to create another "BOSS" be my guest. i dont knock ya. give her some beats,write her raps and take her publishing.

do your thing.

beat wise........WHY ARENT THE SOUNDS PANNED??????????????????????????????????????

So fuckin what man just cuzz I grew up in a broken home with my moms in prison & always surrounded by gangs & drugs dont make me wanna rap about it 24/7 or feel sorry for anyone else that chooses to live life like they do! Half of the shit these rappers say is fake unless you really doing it and we all know the real from the fake....Plus dawg just cuzz she look cute dont make her innocent! And another thang what the fuck does panning beats or living across from a crack house have to do with this post? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Get over it...............
Re-read the topic foolio!Come on now cant we all get a bong.....I bet it will make you smile and live a little. Thanks again!

NNNNEXT!

HERESY

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
But sounds like you upset about somethang......well thanks for the feedback anywho pimpin! Would you like me to panned the beats out and release it as a single for you? Man take it e-z...oh yea she aint a slave she like my lil sister playa & just wanted to see how creative you can get when you in the lab or have the shit to be creative?
no im not upset pimp. if you can get a poodle on the mic and make money off of it thats YOU. more power 2 u. i didnt say anyhting offensive to you. if you cant take constructive criticism why are you in the business?????? by the way i am taking it ez.

Some peeps take this whole "rap game" to the fuckin head! Fuck if you own your own shit get creative and smoke a fuckin blunt and do the damn thang!
this a business. why not take it to the head? btw i dont smoke blunts.

Shit I aint paying for time and shit just because I can make your grandma into the next lady of rage dont hate the fun I am having hate the boring as post you are use to everyday.
what did you find in the post that was disrespectful????? i must have touched a nerve.you disrespecting me or my grandma (lol i hope you could make her like rage) is comedy. i dont take it to heart because you are the one offended.

go back and read the post i made here are excerpts:

^^^^ the only thing i see wrong with that is its not reality.is she REALLY living the life she is talking about?????
do you see that?????? i said "i dont knock you" why are you taking offense?

if you are WRITING the lyrics and you are COMPOSING the music you are ENTITLED to the publishing. thast not making her a slave.
now holla at me pimpin so you can come by and get blunted off your ass and act a fool at my lab anytime for free..........
i dont smoke pimp but i would come by ya lab and lace a track or two.

what type of gear you working with?
okay you can hate me now because the internet makes you look so angry!
naw it makes you look angry.

you have instances of me telling you that i dont knock what youa re doing and if you feel its worth it go for it. boss made $$$$$$$$$ one album and she got out. if you can show me ANYWHERE in my post that i hated on YOU or your ARTIST you are free to come to my studio and walk out with whatever you can carry.

heresy

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So fuckin what man just cuzz I grew up in a broken home with my moms in prison & always surrounded by gangs & drugs dont make me wanna rap about it 24/7 or feel sorry for anyone else that chooses to live life like they do!
would it be right if someone DIDNT grow up in a home like that but they said they did??????

Half of the shit these rappers say is fake unless you really doing it and we all know the real from the fake....
do we????????????????
Plus dawg just cuzz she look cute dont make her innocent! And another thang what the fuck does panning beats or living across from a crack house have to do with this post?
i dont know how she looks. i never gave it any thought. what does panning have to do with it? i asked you a question about your production? even though its an experiemnt why arent the sounds panned? YOU made a beat and had someone rapping over it. so you think questions regarding your mixing skills are irrelivent? as far as the crack house thats my point. young kids living the life and doing what they do. they dont live in "fantasy realm" and dont need anyone to write for them.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Get over it...............
you will find no hostility in my posts. your posts are filled with abusive language,disrespect and other forms of hostility.

before you do so keep in mind that i told you that i dont knock what you do. if i was knockin you i would have said dont do it thats weak blah blah blah. i didnt do that. i gave you respect as a person and told you to go for it.

i also didnt disrespect her or YOUR grandmother and thats tasteless. you speak on hate but look at your posts.

production wise i simply asked a question about panning. did i say the beat was weak? no. simply asked why you didnt pan the sounds. you as a producer/composer/engineer shoud be the MAIN one concerned with QUALITY sound. i dont care if it was an experiment or not. YOU should be the main one concerned about how the song turns out experiment or not......why??/ your experiment could be a HIT (you dont see any young female rappers now a market may actually exist for this).

i gave you respect as a MAN,business man and producer. respect should be given by you also.

now who is doing the hating?

heresy

Apr 25, 2002
Not to sure where you was going with this thread but ...

I am sorry you feel that way about me. And really wasn't going to loose any sleep over it tonight either? But it's all gravy and my apologies to the board for my foul mouth and disrespectful threads/posts. And I really didn't remember saying she was 16yrs old from Beverly hills and goes to catholic school? Poodle huh! Okay it's over with and I am deeply sorry that this thread ended the way it did man. You act like you holla at me all the time playa and you act like I post up hateful shit every time! Please re-fresh my memory please.....oh I get it you must know some folks that know me....and how rude I treat them when it comes to networking or recording in the lab....gotcha ;)!

Apr 25, 2002
AS SOON AS I GET BACK IN THE STUDIO,MY 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IS DOING HER FIRST SONG...NO GANGSTERISM...LIKE ROMEO OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...I BEEN WORKING ON THE SONG FOR A MINUTE...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I am sorry you feel that way about me. And really wasn't going to loose any sleep over it tonight either?
i wasnt going to loose sleep over it either. i dont really have a personal opinion of you. only what i see by your posts.

But it's all gravy and my apologies to the board for my foul mouth and disrespectful threads/posts.
i believe that the board accepts your apologies(this is the siccness so who knows).
And I really didn't remember saying she was 16yrs old from Beverly hills and goes to catholic school?
no i dont remember you saying that either nor did i come to the assessment that she was. i simply asked if she was living the life that she was rapping about. as i will ask ANY rapper.

Poodle huh!
yes a poodle. i use that to simply show you that whatever means you use if it works for you splendid. god bless i dont have a problem with it.
Okay it's over with and I am deeply sorry that this thread ended the way it did man.
actually if the song you listed is your submission for this contest cool. i can see what i can squeeze out. you said this will show what producers are tight or what not. cool no problem. let me see if i can squeeze out something 100000 times better than what you posted (this is competetion it doesnt hurt).

You act like you holla at me all the time playa and you act like I post up hateful shit every time! Please re-fresh my memory please
no i dont act like i know you. nor do i act like i holla at you. i simply come to my conclusion based on what you type. where was i hostile in my posting? you accuse me of hate but where was the hate????

oh I get it you must know some folks that know me....and how rude I treat them when it comes to networking or recording in the lab....gotcha ;)!
how you act in the lab is not relevent to what we are talking about. we are talking about how you are acting now.

like i said i showed you nothing but respect as a man and composer. gave you respect as a business man also. yet you bring my grandmother into this (lol) say im upset,cuss and tell me to hate. so who is REALLY upset?????

heresy

ps read your posts again man.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
AS SOON AS I GET BACK IN THE STUDIO,MY 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IS DOING HER FIRST SONG...NO GANGSTERISM...LIKE ROMEO OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...I BEEN WORKING ON THE SONG FOR A MINUTE...
koo shit homie...post that shit when it's finished...

SIC-CITY-HUSTLA said:
So I was bored one day and took my best friends lil 16 year sister (lil cute britney spears looking chic and turned her into a gangsta rapper! And keep in mind she had never rapped before and just wanted to try it out so this is what the outcome was.......
r u sure she's never rapped before....that shit was tight...

SIC-CITY-HUSTLA said:
We should have a contest on who can create the best artist out a average everyday School girl or guy with no skills at all and see what producer has the most skills in the lab!
we should do that shit, cuz i'm workin wit these 3 females myself...

Apr 25, 2002
It's been a minute since I checked this. But truthfully she has never rapped before. I was at the famz house one day and her momz wanted her to stay out of trouble cuzz she been staying out late and slangin dope around the block ya know. So her mom said hey she can sing! So I said to myself "dayum moms want me to baby sit tonight". So since I have my own set up I told her to come by and she tried singing but it wasnt all that (it needed some work). So I said hey you wanna try and rap and she said sure....so there it was. Im game for a contest and I will even get someone new.....holla

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
fa sho...i gotta get at my potna about studio time...i'ma holla at my lil sista(s) 2morrow and see if they down wit it, and maybe one of my male potnas....if they down, we gon' have to get this shit crackin....