How could this board get better?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2002
ahha, jus a suggestion, but i wanna see u 2 battle, cause i see u 2 talking shit back and 4th in every thread it seems, 1 of u takes 1 side and the other, takes the other side

set up a battle, show whos wack and whos supreme

[]D [E A A A C E

Apr 25, 2002
no i tried to battle him and he did'nt even want to respond he resorted to calling my shit to wack to spit back.

easy way out but now i don't have time to play with him so i won't start it over i'll just play his game.

no respect here no respect there.

and i'll take the flak

cause i would rather be a leader than a follower.

of all the saps that ride with that busta!

Sep 16, 2002
The ssplitting forums into two places is wack, for the fact most people who come here think they are the best anyways..ya feel me?KODOGGS sending verses to biggz idea is an alright one but even if you follow through with that biggz would have hella shit to deal with and could only do that for tourny battles because that would take hella time..Real rappers on this site/forum is not a bad idea...but if you go to record labels forums they post there..and usually only post in there record labels forums..because they make audios not text little battles n shit like that..I think that we need to rid of all the people who think they can flow, by eliminating them in battles.. or just proving the fact that they are a waste of space and nut riding faggots..lol..BUT ON THE REAL I think that we should have more text tournaments..more audio tournaments..and less of morons like toop wasting our time.. people on this forum are getting better at being honest voters and not so much dick riding its still going on but not as often...

pz

Dec 18, 2002
it could get better by people not always hatin...and real rappers droppin by to battle with the best that post on here...more encouragement and teaching...so we can ALL advance