How come Rap-A-Lot...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
didn't give Yukmouth a release date for his album??? Go to their website and they're announcing a bucnh of new releases (Bun B's Trill 2, Scarface's new cd, UTP, Hurricane, a new Z-Ro album) and they don't even gie a release date for Yuk's MDMP... Thats fucked up, all you can see i a new animated banner on their frontpage that reads "Yukmouth - Million Dollar Mouthpiece - 2008". shit is ridiculous

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
J Prince is too busy making bread off UGK albums and promoting houston artists to care about yuks last album with rapalot

May 22, 2005
I can only work with what I'm given. LOL. There is a lot of politics behind this album. It has to be tied to the fact it is his last on RAL

Jan 23, 2006
RAP-A-LOT HAS REALLY GONE DOWNHILL, SINCE BACK IN THE DAY THEY WERE A REALLY RESPECTED LABEL BUT THERE HAVE BEEN A LOT OF SHADY ACCUSATIONS MADE ABOUT THEM BY SOME OF THEY'RE ARTISTS AND OTHERS. I AM ANTICIPATING THE NEW SCARFACE ALBUM AND TRAE AND Z-RO ARE REAL CATS FROM THE SOUTH BUT MOST OF RAP-A-LOT'S ROSTER THESE DAYS IS GARBAGE. YUKMOUTH IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT THEM AND THEY KNOW IT SO THEY DON'T WANT TO LET HIM GO.

Jul 12, 2007
definetley rap alot was cool but of course they gonna prmote n give a major push for there major well known artists. but dudes a fool wit dont use yuk and release date in the same sentance hahahaha