HOW CAN YU FIND AN INVESTOR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
HOW TO FIND A INVESTOR.... LOOK IN THE MIRROR CUZZIN. INVEST IN YA SELF. NOBODY THESE DAYS IS LOOKIN TO INVEST IN SOME ONE WHO WON'T INVEST IN THEM SELVES...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
MR. CLEEN said:
HOW TO FIND A INVESTOR.... LOOK IN THE MIRROR CUZZIN. INVEST IN YA SELF. NOBODY THESE DAYS IS LOOKIN TO INVEST IN SOME ONE WHO WON'T INVEST IN THEM SELVES...
G-A-M-E

Homeboy - your value is what you make it. You get out there and MAKE YOUR NAME, they gonna have to call you, gonna have to put you on, gonna have to fuck with you....believe me. If you got heart and what it takes, do it yourself....you'll take more pride in your work too and the listener's will see it.

PLAYA RAE

Jun 13, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
yeah i got tired of waiting and invested in my self
exactly what i did. i got tired of lookin for other catz to push my shit, and got put up on some game from alotta the catz on this board (some know who they are, like Mr.Cleen). now i'm just takin my time wit it, and focusin more on my song writing skills and gettin good production.

May 10, 2002
4sho... when people see you puttin yourself on the line and doing something positive, they may want to be apart of that. Anybody can talk about putting an album out and making big moves, but I guarantee you not everyone will do it.. show some people you're about business, and I guarantee you will find people who want to be apart of it. I've met with more than a few investors since my shit dropped..

Grant Theft

peep the audio @ www.cdbaby.com/granttheft

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
IT'll happen dawg! You know we've talked about this a million times and though we all wish we could have someone drop money from the sky to fulfill this crazy ass dream we all have, it may never happen. We gotta do it ourselves dawg! Anyhow, can u please return my phone calls mane! i'm tired of getting yelled at by your girl! lol!!

Yo! Oh girl said for you she'll do it free!!! You know what I'm talking about! And she's interested in the strippy dangalang dance!! lol!!! Hit me

May 13, 2002
#1 know what you want to accomplish
#2 know what its gonna cost
#3 know what its gonna take to break even and get the investor
his or her money back
have a solid business plan!!
remember.... a real ceo is someone who has knowlage in whatever business he/she is in not the person who puts up the money, lean the business first everything else will fall into place

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Anybody can talk about putting an album out and making big moves, but I guarantee you not everyone will do it..

real talk...

Kev made good points too...

learn the business... that's a priceless asset ....

and know that if someone invests... RECOUP is an important word.

May 2, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
yeah i got tired of waiting and invested in my self
so far 5 sean t beats, 6 from prohoezak, 2from the exectuive prodcer of Poor Righteos Teachers(5% group) and i'm gonna start workin with the new siccmade inhouse producer
That's what I wanna hear. It's goin down!

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
Gotta have two things from what ive learned so far....

1. Gotta have talent, a trackrecord for the investor to know youre already selling units....

2. Have a good management team with a good business plan.

You can be dope as fuck, but you also need some smart people who know what there doing to make an investor wanna do something...