HOW CAN I GET THESE MIXTAPES??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
that ugk mixtape isnt sold anymore...its one of thoze really hard to find cds...but theirs that "some mo trill azz mixez"...I bought it at a mom & pop store but I dont know were they sell it online...as for tha rest they all sell em over at www.mixconnect.com they got a gang of mixtapes over their...& that bunb is hella tight...its a must have!

Dec 3, 2003
214Thug said:
that ugk mixtape isnt sold anymore...its one of thoze really hard to find cds...but theirs that "some mo trill azz mixez"...I bought it at a mom & pop store but I dont know were they sell it online...as for tha rest they all sell em over at www.mixconnect.com they got a gang of mixtapes over their...& that bunb is hella tight...its a must have!
is that "some mo trill azz mixez" any good mayne?

Aug 9, 2002
trill azz mix is wayyy better...some mo aint that good cuz they just slow & chopp up songs from diffrent features ugk has done in tha past & it gots a couple songs from their albums....trill azz mix is more like a true mixtape...they lay them ugk verses over otha beats like that 2pac hail mary beat...