HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
MAN I HATE ROMO.IT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE HE'S LOSING ON PURPOSE.AND LIKE I SAID,U CANT REALLY BLAME THE DEFENSE IF THE OFFENSE NEVER PUTS POINTS ON THE BOARD. IM PISSED
You can blame the defense for the piss poor tackling and always blowing coverages and never jamming receivers at the line. Too many times the QB throws the ball, and when the WR catches it, there's like five fucking Dallas defenders around him, but none close enough to make a play.

Romo didn't cost the Cowboys the game tonight. Yeah he could have played better (throw the ball away and not take so many sacks), but the D couldn't stop anything tonight.

Jerry Jones needs to fire Garrett and Rob Ryan, then fire himself as GM and then sell the team to someone else who will stop trying to play owner and GM.

Anyone else want Jeff Fisher to be brought in as the next coach?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
as a non-biased cowboys fan, i honestly didn't think they deserved to go to the playoffs. they probably would've gotten embarrassed in the wild card games, if they were to face atlanta or detroit..if the cowboys would've won the games they were supposed to win (when they had the lead in the 4th quarter, and eventually lost), then this nfc east championship-deciding game wouldn't be up for discussion right now...

i don't know what coaching staff moves will be made, but i'm guessing defensive backs coach dave campo will be fired...

as far as team personnel changes, i'm hoping for a complete makeover for the entire defensive backfield,but that won't happen since cornerback orlando scandrick and safety gerald sensabaugh got new contracts this season, scandrick getting a 4-year deal worth $28 million, and sensabaugh with a 2-year deal, for $8 million. i thought the defensive backfield was the cowboys' biggest problem this season, if they made plays late in the 4th quarter when the cowboys had the lead, then the cowboys would've been in the playoffs. but forget about ifs, ands or buts, the cowboys are not in the playoffs. the cowboys have two former pro bowl cornerbacks with mike jenkins and terence newman, who both suffered their share of injuries and have played very inconsistenly this season. being the best db the cowboys have, i believe jenkins will remain on the team, i think playing hurt in some games contributed to his struggles this season. as far as newman, i think he played his last game as a cowboy, and his play has dropped off a bit the past two seasons...i hope that faggot alan ball will no longer be on the team, and will never play a down again in the nfl because he is beyond worthless. safeties barry church and danny mccray also had injuries this year, but have shown some flashes in nickel packages, and both are pretty good special teams coverage players. i've been hoping for the past few offseasons that the cowboys will pursue a playmaker in the secondary, such as a ballhawking safety, or a solid cover corner opposite mike jenkins, but that never happened, so i'm praying that they will finally take action in doing so, since i feel that playmakers in the secondary are the biggest personnel need right now.

another thing the cowboys could use is a defensive end/outside linebacker that can apply pressure on the quarterback. demarcus ware and jay ratliff need help, especially when both players are being double teamed frequently. opposite demarcus ware is linebacker anthony spencer, who is a pretty solid run defender, and has shown that he can be a good pass rusher, but just doesn't apply pressure consistently...defensive ends kenyon coleman, sean lissemore, and marcus spears are all strong defensive ends that contribute nicely in terms of run defense, but don't offer much when it comes to being pass rushers.

i think the cowboys offensive line can also use some upgrades...they are set at tackle, i think rookie right tackle tyron smith did a good job this year, and was probably the best offensive lineman this season...there has been word going around that smith will make the switch to play left tackle next season, and left tackle doug free will return to right tackle. i could see the cowboys adding depth at center and guard...

Mar 10, 2007
NYG will beat SF in the Playoffs.
Umm no. Besides, you're telling me the Saints are gonna lose @home to Detroit? Or that the Giants will get past Green Bay and the Niners beat the Saints to meet each other in the NFC Conference Game? C'mon son! I know you're mad but look at the playoff seeding before trying to say someone will beat someone else in the playoffs haha.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Umm no. Besides, you're telling me the Saints are gonna lose @home to Detroit? Or that the Giants will get past Green Bay and the Niners beat the Saints to meet each other in the NFC Conference Game? C'mon son! I know you're mad but look at the playoff seeding before trying to say someone will beat someone else in the playoffs haha.
NYG to the SuperBowl...

and Green Bay was the #6 seed last year. Im not mad about seedings at all.

Mar 11, 2011
*flips through book titled "Rules of the Game" to chapter 15: Necessary instances of the Uses of "No Homo"*

Yep, yep *nods head*

It is absolutley necessary to insert "No Homo" in your post if using a smiley face.

In other news the Cowboys have nada mothafuckin chance of making the playoffs dude. Fuck naw lol.

NFC playoff picture:
1. Packers (unless they lose to Lions which is highly unlikely)
2. 49ers
3. Saints
4. Giants
5. Falcons
6. Lions (I give the Bears a 10% chance)

Down to the seeding and erythang dated 11/22. #Boom

Am I mothafuckin genious or what