how bout them chargers!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Ryan Mathews will get rookie of the year....He will be drafted in my money league by me....EARLY...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
really good team, esp Sproles in the backfield will be a threat to anyone. But. It seems for the past 3 or so years everytime you guys get into the playoffs and something goes wrong, Rivers loses control..

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
really good team, esp Sproles in the backfield will be a threat to anyone. But. It seems for the past 3 or so years everytime you guys get into the playoffs and something goes wrong, Rivers loses control..
bro Rivers is his playing his best football in his career. dude gets better and better each year. You gonna need to provide some examples!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
What do you mean Rivers losses control?
bro Rivers is his playing his best football in his career. dude gets better and better each year. You gonna need to provide some examples!
I'm talking about post season here.

When is he playing his best football? In the regular season. I'm not saying he isn't a good QB, he is. But from what I have seen he doesn't have leadership qualities when it counts in the playoffs. So many times I have seen him lose his cool. All I'm saying is if I had to put money on a team to win it wouldn't be a team with Rivers untill he can control his emotions.

Feb 14, 2009
Why do raider fans get all pumped up over a team that would probably lose to most major colleges?

Why do fans of any team get all pumped up when in reality only one will win it all?

CAUSE IT'S FOOTBALL!!

Your post=fail
Hey Dicc...I'm a Rams fan and proud of it!!! lol
I wish my team was as good as yours, but you guys just can't win the AFC championship game as of late with championship talent.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Hey Dicc...I'm a Rams fan and proud of it!!! lol
I wish my team was as good as yours, but you guys just can't win the AFC championship game as of late with championship talent.
btw, what is happening with the starting QB? I thought Bradford will be starting for you guys? Is that the plan?