HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

Fly Eagles Fly
On the road to victory
Fight Eagles Fight
Score a touchdown
Hit'em low
Hit'em high
And watch our eagles fly
Fly Eagles Fly
On the road to victory
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my life I've been wanting to see a Eagles and Steelers Super Bowl! It almost happened in 04' and there's a possibility this year still...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Fly Eagles Fly
On the road to victory
Fight Eagles Fight
Score a touchdown
Hit'em low
Hit'em high
And watch our eagles fly
Fly Eagles Fly
On the road to victory
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my life I've been wanting to see a Eagles and Steelers Super Bowl! It almost happened in 04' and there's a possibility this year still...
id bet my money on a all bird super bowl

Eagles Vs Ravens lol

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^^^^Bwhahahahhhahah!! Get em dog!! He wont be around for a while mane!!!! We gon see hella empty tissue boxes mane!! Got Em!!!

Aug 9, 2006
is my quote still funny?
yeah it is....because all you had to say after the cowboys biggest choke year to date was that you hope my team does just as bad...

you were saying my sqaud wasnt shit when your team wasnt even in the running...

when 9er and raider fans talk shit the cowboys fans been saying "atleast we MADE the playoffs.."

now when its turned around on yall its like "oh that dont mean shit"

out of all the fans...the COWBOYS fans are the most emotional....

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
i don't know how true this is but i was a party last night and some Cowboys fans where talking about someone said Tony Romo try to kill him self. but like i said idk how true this is!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
yeah it is....because all you had to say after the cowboys biggest choke year to date was that you hope my team does just as bad...

you were saying my sqaud wasnt shit when your team wasnt even in the running...

when 9er and raider fans talk shit the cowboys fans been saying "atleast we MADE the playoffs.."

now when its turned around on yall its like "oh that dont mean shit"

out of all the fans...the COWBOYS fans are the most emotional....
i was right your squad wasnt shit they choked at home and i knew they werent gonna do shit i wasnt hoping thats why i won $300 on bets

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005

HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS? I KNOW YOU COWBOYS FANS ARE GOING TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THE NINERS BUT THEY WEREN'T EXPECTED TO DO MUCH THIS SEASON. BUT THE COWBOYS ON THE OTHER HAND THEY WHERE ON TOP OF THE NFC EAST AND LOST TWO GAMES IN DEC. ALREADY NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR ROMO.

May 12, 2006

HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS? I KNOW YOU COWBOYS FANS ARE GOING TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THE NINERS BUT THEY WEREN'T EXPECTED TO DO MUCH THIS SEASON. BUT THE COWBOYS ON THE OTHER HAND THEY WHERE ON TOP OF THE NFC EAST AND LOST TWO GAMES IN DEC. ALREADY NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR ROMO.
you should of said not looking good for the cowboys not romo cuz romo unlike seasons past is not the reason the cowboys are o-2 this year in december