Hot Tub Time Machine (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
From the 30 or so mintues I watched it was alright I guess. I wouldn't pay to go see it or anything. Like if I was bored and not doing anything and it was in the free movies On Demand section in a few months I'd think about watching the rest of it.

Caught them tiddies in that time though and those were very nice. I heard there are a bunch of tiddies in the movie actually. Okay, I'd definitely watch it in the free movie On Demand section.

Feb 1, 2006
this looks like one of those movies where there are maybe 12 funny parts, but they put all of them all in the trailer, so when you finally watch the movie you've seen the funny parts already.

if that makes sense.

May 9, 2002
I heard there are a bunch of tiddies in the movie actually. Okay, I'd definitely watch it in the free movie On Demand section.
Someone lied to you. In fact, I believe those were the only tiddies in the entire movie if i remember correctly.

It was OK. I used my free movie passes, so I dont feel ripped off or anything. However, I wouldn't have paid to see it.

Apr 25, 2002
Needed more sweet tiddies. Those were great, but not on screen long enough. And they were the only tiddies too.

I thought it had some funny parts. I enjoyed the 80's nastalgia of it. Plus the movie has Crispin Glover in it! Rob Corddry is funny in general so I hope this helps him get more gigs.