HOT SHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2003
On Friday February 20, 2004 Indianapolis, Ind
It's Going Down at Club Escalade

Hit of MCG'z
GI-JANE
C-NO
Ray-Dilla
Louie Knuckles
CHINA (BET COMIC VIEW)
And Other Invited Guest

Free Food
only $5.00 to get in
U Won't Wanta Miss This

For more info or tickets email GI-JANE at [email protected] or [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
I'ma hit you up later tonight, I just been real busy and shit with work. We prolly just gonna fuck with sumthing totally different though. U.K. and I started a label and shit. So lemme know if you got a track for me and Capone, I still got that one crunk ass track.
one

Sep 11, 2003
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
I'ma hit you up later tonight, I just been real busy and shit with work. We prolly just gonna fuck with sumthing totally different though. U.K. and I started a label and shit. So lemme know if you got a track for me and Capone, I still got that one crunk ass track.
one
Cash Whats up homie yeah hit me at 317-898-0655 or i will call you later that other number is dead holla back.

Sep 11, 2003
willy biggs said:
sicc, i might have to see what its about

jyeaya
4-sho check it out if you can
if you want you can call me at 317-898-0655
I got a couple of songs i want you to screw 2.
Yo where you stay in nap eastside or westside?

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I stay over by the Pyramids....you got any tracks ono a site i can check out?if you want you can mail them or whatever is easiest for you...also i got some more midwest shit going up...grind family...ric jilla.....twista kamikaze cuts

jyeaya