Hot New Smigg Dirtee Downloads...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2003
JJ da BABAY said:
smigg killn these muhfuckaz right now.....who fuckn wit smigg right now??

"...where im from a Top Notch is a BITCH!!!"........i been telln yall smigg killn this industry.......and theres more to come....
Smigg is cool and all, but I could name a ton of cats that are killin him on the mic. He needs to get his weight up before he can start hangin with the heavyweights.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
marcus said:
Smigg is cool and all, but I could name a ton of cats that are killin him on the mic. He needs to get his weight up before he can start hangin with the heavyweights.
just my opinion but i disagree there are other hot kats out there and smigg is fa sho 1 of them...and im not just sayin that kause i know him...

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
marcus said:

i agree wit coop.....im not juss sayn this cuz smigg my familee...im sayn this cuz ive ceen catz from cali come and go...but smigg is makn moves...he doin his thing...while half of these catz talk about doin sumthn smigg is actually out there grindin....gotta respect dude 4 that...

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
We workin on A Devious Album Rite Now,half way thru it,will let u know more info soon,but look for it to be on Sicc-A-Cell/ABA Muzik....

The Fam Bam group album will be out sooner (Devious,8-Ball Locc,Half Pint,Tall Cann G) on Siccmade..

Good Lookin on All The Love......Ill let u know when the HSDO link is back up...One