HOT 97.....N.Y.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
THATS THA REASON THA EAST GOT THA GAME ON LOCK.....THAT RADIO STATION FEEDZ FANZ PHONY FUNK 2 KEEP THEY ATTENTION...BEEN DOIN IT.THEY BEEN PLAYIN DEVILZ ADVOCATE SINSE BEFO` THA PAC SHIT....CAN we PLEASE get SOMEBODY TO PUT BIG $ BEHIND A WEST COAST BIASED RADIO STATION IN THA BAY?!?FUCK BAY AREA RADIO STATIONS!HERES A PROMISE 2 ALL MY FANZ....IF I EVA GET LONG LOOT OFF RAPPIN IM GONNA MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Wax, I just left the burg and the Yoc... Nobody could get me on the phone wit you. I coulda swooped a couple copies of 65 G'Z.... holla

Apr 25, 2002
MAC.....I AINT EVEN GOT C.D.Z....NEXT WEEK DOG.LEE ZILA...LOL.D.J.MARK7.....WENDY WILLIAMZ IS A BITCH!THEY GOT THIS 1 SLOT CALLED THA DRAMA HOUR OR SUMSHIT...W/K-SLEIGH OR SOMESHIT....THEY JUST AS BAD....IT`S OTHER D.J.Z TOO DOIN IT

May 23, 2002
if it sells records and gets them the rates they need, then they'll keep doing it...

it's been known for awhile that OUR loal radio stations suck fat dick...the 10 o'clock bomb back in the day was the only thing that came close to being a true Bay Area Rap station...then Franz and the Trace Dog every once in awhile would slip something in...Strawberry on 94.9 plays a few here and there, but nothing like the 10 'clock bomb...