Hostile Takeover: Des Moines Sep 18th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
hell yeah, I am going with about 15 peeps. I am driving from the University of Iowa in Iowa City. I've already been to 3 concerts in Des Moines. The Wicked Wonka tour was dope. Tech was doing a signing during Bone Thugs, Tech, Kriss, and everybody were singing It's the first of the month having a blast. I also went to a trina, lil flip, and bubba sparxx concert at the same place and the Wiked Wonka tour had 3 times as many people. I hope the concert at the val air will be just as tight. See you all there. ~MuRRdoGG

Sep 30, 2002
my ears still hurt from the concert. I was third row right by the speaker. Empire was their and they were dope. It got crazy during Pdm, but snug, kutt, bg, scatterman, tech, and kalico were off the chains. I hadn't seen G.Rice in concert yet, but they were comedy, they were bangin bats to empty kegs, and playing the drums and shit like drumline,...well kinda without all the gay shit. Anyways I got drunk, and bought a poster of Tech on MurderDog magazine for five bucks. Overall great concert.

Apr 7, 2003
MuRR-DoGG said:
my ears still hurt from the concert. I was third row right by the speaker. Empire was their and they were dope. It got crazy during Pdm, but snug, kutt, bg, scatterman, tech, and kalico were off the chains. I hadn't seen G.Rice in concert yet, but they were comedy, they were bangin bats to empty kegs, and playing the drums and shit like drumline,...well kinda without all the gay shit. Anyways I got drunk, and bought a poster of Tech on MurderDog magazine for five bucks. Overall great concert.
Yeah, Empire was cool. I was hoping that they would show. damn good show. Tech will always get my dollar when he come to town.

Jul 21, 2004
Hey Murr-Dogg

Next time you're in Iowa City during a home football game, stop by the Magic Bus tailgate party. I always put up Strange Music posters there, and when KB Posse played on Sept. 11th, you know we represented Strange to the fullest. There is probably still a couple of Kutt Calhoun posters posted on the Bus. Magic Bus is located on Melrose Ave. across from Kinnick, just look for a big school bus filled with 50 kegs. KB Posse should be playing in Iowa City again real soon, keep an eye out for us. Holla. Ok, Fly

www.onedropmedia.com/rezin
www.myspace.com/kbposse

Sep 30, 2002
shit i know what the magic bus, I work right next to mumms at ground round, if I don't make it at homecoming I'll be at work. I got the murderdogg magazine poster of tech at the last concert, I told tech to come to IC sometime and rent out the union or something. Anyways I'll be there if I can make it at the homecoming game, peace.
~MuRR-doGG

Jul 21, 2004
Mumm's

Haha, yeah Mumm's. Thats where the Rugby team parks the old Magic Bus. I usually hang there whenever I go back, cheap HARD drinks. I've talked to Union about having Tech, and even threw SCOPE a PDM/T9 sampler, but they are pretty leery or hip-hop acts. It will happen someday, Strange is gonna capture the College circuit here soon. Ok, Fly

www.onedropmedia.com/rezin
www.myspace.com/kbposse
www.passimproductions.com

May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
damn

didn't realize there were so many iowa cats that posted here. thought i was like the only one. i missed the tech show cause i was recording new shit to open for that g-unit show on oct 6th at the val-air with my homie Horizon.

@ MuRR-DoGG

i actually did a song with horizon at that lil flip show. that shit was coo.