Hoodstarz bout to blow 650 stand up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2005
new album droppin this month feat young jeezy, trillville, lil scrappy, game, and keak.

why aint nobody talkin bout them, they are the best group in the bay. who fuckin wit they chemistrey frontline the team fuck no. They done put in stupid work to get to the point where they at now

Apr 25, 2002
hoodstarz is dope i didnt know they had appearances like that thats big i hope they do a ill video with jeezy or game or something and make shit pop for the bay

Nov 15, 2005
I've always felt they'd make it big. Nothin' but support & luv. I could see 'em on 106 & Park. They drop that treal good music. Keep it movin'. One nation.

Feb 26, 2005
band aide n scoot are doin big thangs...they are gonna suprise alot of yall when they album drops...catch me & maniakal gas break dippin the hoodstarz wrapped van

Feb 26, 2005
official realese date: January 24th, 2k6 - Hood Reality

...theyve already filmed they video for thats "whats up" & are getting ready to shoot grown man remix.

trust me when i tell u that all the features are 4real and that they are really goin out traveling & touring like the shit needs 2 be done.

also, the mixtape that we dropped sold out in 2days, i, takin it 2 re - up this friday. keep supportin band-aide & scoot and the whole lawless family. happy new year