HOODSTARZ Are UNDERRATED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
In my opinion I wouldnt really be surprised if they were the ones to blow out of the bay.

Every single they put out have been rediculous slap: Grown Man On, How We Do, Video Vixen

Hoodstarz are underrated to me compared to a lot of other bay acts. Basically Hoodstarz = Consistent SLAP to me.

I think the only rappers out the bay that can compare right now is Jacka/Hus or Stalin/Beeda
In my opinion those dudes go the hardest

Mar 4, 2006
yeah i agree definitely. I think Scoot Dogg is especially underrated.

i also really like how Scoot Dogg carries on the TI legacy and did so while Ad was away for a while. Now that Ad is back the Hoodstarz should get even stronger by working with TI and vice versa.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
yeah i agree definitely. I think Scoot Dogg is especially underrated.

i also really like how Scoot Dogg carries on the TI legacy and did so while Ad was away for a while. Now that Ad is back the Hoodstarz should get even stronger by working with TI and vice versa.
Yeah and real humble and also do a lot for they community I've been knowing Scoot about 12 years works hard at his craft. I wish them much success in 2008...

Dec 11, 2005
thats what Im saying tho... I always slapped Hoodstarz but I just recently realized how much theyve developed in such little time and more people are recognizing them in therms of exposure

but all that shit aside, they GO! Thats what Im saying they gooo

Sep 12, 2005
they been doin it. it took a little longer for me to catch on to their style but once i did, i noticed how much i enjoyed their songs and lyrics. its definately cool to see their new video on mtvjams everyday.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
The Hoodstarz are Overrated.

Some of their songs slap but when you listen to rhe whole cd, its a different story. Ive bought both of their latest cds and have been disappointed both times.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
They put out hot singles but both their albums wernt that great, I grew up listing to Tottaly insane, Neva Legal, Chunk Scoot and all the EPA rappers too. I was hella anticipating them coming out as a group but i honestly only liked a couple songs they did. That song they have with Mess on their last CD was hard

Jun 25, 2005
The Hoodstarz are Overrated.

Some of their songs slap but when you listen to rhe whole cd, its a different story. Ive bought both of their latest cds and have been disappointed both times.
Thats what I heard too from all my folks that bought and listened to em...
They put out hot singles but both their albums wernt that great, I grew up listing to Tottaly insane, Neva Legal, Chunk Scoot and all the EPA rappers too. I was hella anticipating them coming out as a group but i honestly only liked a couple songs they did. That song they have with Mess on their last CD was hard
I agree they need to hook back up wit Money Marc, Law and G....just my opinion
I aint feelin any of their radio tracks but I cant hate on em cuz they gettin hella exposure....I just miss tha mobshit

Nov 13, 2005
band-aid an scoot be doin it big...they got there video on mtv2 yadig
diamonds is the lawless gang anthem u bz...
the question is why dont u get ur grown man on

Jun 25, 2005
the singles they put out are sick, but i dont think they have distinctive voices, the dont stand out, when their on bay area remix's i cant tell who they are
I think Scoot stands out...he gotta sick flow and delivery...but if you havent really heard any of his old shit than I can understand

May 12, 2006
theyre dope to me, i like band aid more than scoot
their fist album was dope to me more so the first half of the cd
i didnt get their second cuz it seemed rushed and put together sloppy
im buying their next album though