HOODSTARS & SEAN T - GET GONE – LAWLESS RADIO MIXTAPE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i got my copy just in time for the weekend! nothin but slaps. yall did a good job on this. 18 gettin his name out there too like this. waitin on his shit and of course dem hoodstarz!

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
SCOCIOUS said:
i got my copy just in time for the weekend! nothin but slaps. yall did a good job on this. 18 gettin his name out there too like this. waitin on his shit and of course dem hoodstarz!
Right on Scocious! I'll post up when I get the info on the release for Hoodstars and 18!

Sep 19, 2005
yo I just got ur package today. Man much appriciation for the Sean T cd. I was meaning to cop that for awhile now. The mixtape slap. #9 is sick. That gold digger and that bullshit song was tight. That Nasty Girl by Alize was clean....but something wasnt right to match her delivery tho, no offense.

That Sean T cd just slaps. Again man, good work with this. mad props

May 8, 2003
Im gonna be truthful i wasnt really expecting much out of the mixtape but damn its the shit. The whole cd is bumping from start to finish theres no need to skip anything. Anyways Thanks Angie.

Also thanks for that Sean T. wasnt expecting it and it is much appreciated.