honestly i don't even really hate the raiders team or the players

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
the 9ers and raiders are regional rivals, just because there not in the same division doesnt mean they arent rivals. you think Giants and Jets arent rivals or there fans like each other??
You may be correct but at best there 4th on the list of rivals as far as us Raider fans are concerned cuz even the Chargers are more of a rival. Niners need a real division rival so there fans can stop worrying about the Raiders

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
There is definatley a tone of superiority that comes from 49er fans...And I mean specifically the last 7 seasons or so, since both teams have been dominate in the past, and won multiple superbowls, Im speaking just recently. If you went by the way fans talk, the 49ers have won every superbowl since 2002, and the Raiders havent had a single W...Point being both teams have had a long stretch of losing seasons, and while Ill say it seems the 49ers have taken more steps in a better direction until this season, they still havent faired that much better then the Raiders that they would paint to be so inferior.
From an unbiased standpoint, this season is the best chance in a while the 9ers have an honest to god chance at a good playoff run, and its been building for a few seasons now. And the Raiders have had a good draft/offseason, and have their best chance in a looong time of going .500, but are still a few pieces away from a very solid team.
But from a biased standpoint, fuck the 9ers and their wine and cheese eating, limo riding, stock portfolio monitoring fans...Lol.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Who the fuck brought Tony back in?

LOL @ "WE BUST KAPPS" saying Campbell is tied with Alex Smith, because neither have ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING...and then listing multiple rookies on SF's side and saying they make his team better. ESPECIALLY on your O-Line.

And double LOL @ the only reason we have an edge @ CB is Asomugha, and without him, we have nothing. Just reading that was funny.

You forgot to list TE. You can have Davis. I'll take Miller. He's consistant, not a drama queen, and a team player.

All this fantasy football bullshit is hilarious.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
BWAHAHAHA @ tony saying "we"

sorry, didnt see you hop back on the bandwagon

maaan....i dont mind the shit talk at all, its part of sports.

besides, there's always a local rivalry when more then one team is in the area.

cal / stanford & sac state / uc davis for example.

there's an equal amount of knuckleheads on both sides.

when people wanna play the "gangsta" role, raiders gear a must, when they wanna rep their set, on goes the away niners jersey.

hahaha

i personally dont have one issue w the niner organization or its fans......my disdain came from HATING joe montana. when he went to KC, so did my feelings about the 9ers.

see you saturday and october 17th, you raggedy bunch of muthafuckas!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
BWAHAHAHA @ tony saying "we"

sorry, didnt see you hop back on the bandwagon
What bandwagon? The Raiders don't have one yet.... they'll get a bandwagon once they start winning games again (which will be this year). As of right now, the Raiders are 0-0, so there ain't no bandwagon. We'll see who hops on once we get to 8-2 or something....

Mar 24, 2006
What bandwagon? The Raiders don't have one yet.... they'll get a bandwagon once they start winning games again (which will be this year). As of right now, the Raiders are 0-0, so there ain't no bandwagon. We'll see who hops on once we get to 8-2 or something....
The Raiders have always had a bandwagon. People who know nothing about the sport but chose to root for them just because of their "cool" colors. You guys can hate on me all you want for saying this but you know its true.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
That maybe true for some folks... I made that point a while ago (about folks liking their team more than they like the sport)

I bounced on the Saints and I didn't have any regrets. But when I bounced on the Raiders, I felt bad and I felt like I let my siccness homies (S1, 3vid3nc3, T-Rip, radiostationrep) down. They talked some sense into me so I changed my mind and ended up sticking with the Raiders. We've had wars on here against fans of other teams and I couldn't turn my back on my dudes.

With that being said, let's gang up on San Diego. I am tired of them winning our division every year. K.C., Denver, anybody but the Chargers.

May 6, 2009
That maybe true for some folks... I made that point a while ago (about folks liking their team more than they like the sport)

I bounced on the Saints and I didn't have any regrets. But when I bounced on the Raiders, I felt bad and I felt like I let my siccness homies (S1, 3vid3nc3, T-Rip, radiostationrep) down. They talked some sense into me so I changed my mind and ended up sticking with the Raiders. We've had wars on here against fans of other teams and I couldn't turn my back on my dudes.

With that being said, let's gang up on San Diego. I am tired of them winning our division every year. K.C., Denver, anybody but the Chargers.
You pick a new team every year, you don't even count!