Homosexual Geneticists Isolate Cause of Christianity

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
LMAO!!!!!!!

that shit is hella funny.....if y'all are really debating whether or not there is a "Christian gene" then you probably have the "Homosexual gene"

Nov 27, 2006
its a joke, but i do think there is something that makes someone gay. I dont think its a choice but it is some form of mental condition. But there isnt a "gay" gene

Nov 27, 2006
well you need to educate yourself if you think its a "mental condition" because that is ignorant as fuck.
until you can prove to me that im wrong, then im not and neither are you, we dont know. Its just an opinion. Im not saying that gay people are any less intelligent than straight people, im just saying that there is something in their brain that makes them gay. Some wires got crossed somewhere that make them like the same sex. It is not natural to be gay, it just isnt and there is no arguing that fact. The point of having sex is to reproduce and two people of the same sex can not reproduce. Gay people clearly can't help being gay and they dont choose to do so there is obviously something that makes them that way.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
until you can prove to me that im wrong, then im not and neither are you, we dont know. Its just an opinion. Im not saying that gay people are any less intelligent than straight people, im just saying that there is something in their brain that makes them gay. Some wires got crossed somewhere that make them like the same sex. It is not natural to be gay, it just isnt and there is no arguing that fact. The point of having sex is to reproduce and two people of the same sex can not reproduce. Gay people clearly can't help being gay and they dont choose to do so there is obviously something that makes them that way.
^then explain bisexuality. explain masturbation and oral sex and anal sex between a male and female. tell me why dogs or rabbits hump anything that move (or doesn't move). there are traces of homosexuality and homosexual sex in the animal kingdom. it is your opinion (and a very ignorant one) that its a "mental condition". It is my opinion that you don't know any homosexuals and are probably homophobic to come up with that kind of opinion.

Nov 27, 2006
so are you saying that gay people choose to be gay? if not then how do you explain "gayness". Of course it is a "mental condition". Just like ADD and OCD are mental conditions. There is something that makes gay people gay. Im not saying it makes them any less "human" or bad people im just saying that something in their mind makes them gay. They are born liking the same sex just like straight people are born liking the opposite sex. People have anal sex and oral sex because it feels good. God made sex feel good so we would want to reproduce. If it hurt then no one would want to have sex and make babies. We have an urge to have sex to encourage us to reproduce.