homies in sunnyvale coming back up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
DFresh77 said:
i rather die from natural causes or an accident...but never by the hand of another man...
who wants to?.. people die by the hands of other people all the time.. you can live your life the cleanest and safest you can... and then get popped in a carjacking and thats a wrap.. like i said, gangbangin contributes only a small amount of deaths nationwide. What type of life do you live if its focused around avoiding the inevitable?

Dec 4, 2006
why not start turning the negative into positive?

I'm not saying a truce with them scraps cuz that's one thing i wouldn't do ..

but instead of taking lives we should be educating the youngsters ...

look at the prison system...a lot of homeboys are dropping out due to all lies that go behind prison walls...for the smallest rumors or things homeboys get put on the list...

are we even safe within our people?????

Aug 21, 2007
Portuguese Godfather said:
lakewood seemed like it could have some scraps. in fact i think i saw them there once... i was skating lmao and they were mugging my red skates it was kinda rediculous

LOL I WENT DOWN THERE THE OTHER DAY WIT MY HOMIE THAT SKATES. I WAS BLAZING A FAT ASS JOINT RIGHT THERE AT THE SKATEPARK. DIDNT SEE ANY SCRAPS IM SURE THEY WERE HIDING OUT. LOTS OF HOMEBOYS IN THAT AREA SO YOU WONT CATCH ALOT OF SCRAPS SLIPPIN DOWN THERE.

Aug 21, 2007
rose town ryda said:
fruit booter

Fruit booter? Fruit Booters are rollerbladers.... I think he was talking about skateboards. Anywayz whats up wit that raider banner behind you? You might as well hang up a paper towel with shit on it.

Feb 21, 2006
MIGGZILLA24 said:
what the fuck tvo14 you o.g. huh? puttin shit like that on the net? whats wrong with you............. maybe you an informant ................

And maybe you are a dumbfuck. Come on, you fuckers take yourselves too seriously.
So I'm an informant for telling you what everybody knew two or 3 years ago??

Feb 21, 2006
One more thing, if you so called Internet Nortenos put in work instead of typing away all day than there wouldn't be a scrapa problem would there?? My generation didn't email and blog insults to scraps or our enemies all day, we went straight up and handled ours.
So lil homie, don;t you dare try and put me on blast, same for your Rose Town whatever you are. I'm put in my work and I earned my stripes to say whatever the fuck I want. Until you fuckers put in some work, don't say anything except thank you and apologize for emabarassing the older homies.

Jun 5, 2004
Tvo14 said:
One more thing, if you so called Internet Nortenos put in work instead of typing away all day than there wouldn't be a scrapa problem would there?? My generation didn't email and blog insults to scraps or our enemies all day, we went straight up and handled ours.
So lil homie, don;t you dare try and put me on blast, same for your Rose Town whatever you are. I'm put in my work and I earned my stripes to say whatever the fuck I want. Until you fuckers put in some work, don't say anything except thank you and apologize for emabarassing the older homies.
i dont give a fuck how many stripes u say u have or how much work u say u put. to everybody you r just a internet charachter liek everybody else... i was not tryna embaress nobody i was sayin, keep away from sayin names

i really was not tryna come at you wrong im just sayin, there are cops that look at this shit everyday. would you want somebody to put your name up saying you were involved in a gang? niggas catch serious gang enhancements for bullshit like that and the cops can double your jail time n shit even if they have ANY kind of proof that they are gang related.

if ur really a triple og gangster then fine, go around saying whatever u want, just not dry snitchin and droppin names feel me?