homewrecka crunch time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I get a vibe from this guy that he has been through struggles . I mean his musical career alone w/ trying to work w/ Mess must have been a headache . I like his music since then better he's hungry & rips it every time . I like what DLK ENT is doing for fillmore's rap music. That hood has music in its blood from Jazz & blues to Hip-Hop .

Propz to ya'll keeping it movin in Fillmore - Its real big how you guy's are doing it on you own terms ........ Not a diss to San Quinn or Meesy Marv , Nikatina but ya'll don't need there stamp of approval to sell .

Slaps

That Telly Mac is good too - New Big Rich - Them older dudes are in the slow lane .......

Oct 22, 2009
I get a vibe from this guy that he has been through struggles . I mean his musical career alone w/ trying to work w/ Mess must have been a headache . I like his music since then better he's hungry & rips it every time . I like what DLK ENT is doing for fillmore's rap music. That hood has music in its blood from Jazz & blues to Hip-Hop .

Propz to ya'll keeping it movin in Fillmore - Its real big how you guy's are doing it on you own terms ........ Not a diss to San Quinn or Meesy Marv , Nikatina but ya'll don't need there stamp of approval to sell .

Slaps

That Telly Mac is good too - New Big Rich - Them older dudes are in the slow lane .......
APPRECIATE THAT FAM, GOOD LOOKN !!! "HOODFILES" COMING SOON !!!

DLK ENT.