Homeless again...sinking into Despair...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Fuck...I hate feeling like this...sadness can't begin to describe...

I had been staying with my dad, for a bit...but my step-mom keeps coming up with different ways to fuck with me. I can't have any lights on in the house after she goes to bed...can't watch tv...can't be on the phone. And she wakes me up at 5:00am every morning to yell at me more for something she doens't approve of...

Tonight was the final straw...she constantly picks and picks until you have to explode, and the yelling and shouting began, as my dad is helpless to do anything...I finally told her to fuck off and sleeping any where is better than here...

I had to sleep in my car a couple of days last week...looks like I'm back at it again...

Stuck in a fucking land of sorrow and despair...and it's getting deeper...

Anyone in the Sac area, looking for a roommate or know some one who is...please contact me...

FUCK LIFE...

Apr 25, 2002
Damn Villain, that fuckin' sucks. I hope you find somewhere to stay. That's shitty that your dad won't resolve the shit. You're his kid, you should be his priority in my mind, no matter how grown you are......Good Luck homie.....

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Damn, sorry to hear it. The last part "FUCK LIFE" was a shock. I go thru this shit once a year, on average, but i never had the familly problem in it. My ex girl had that. Shes doin all right now. It just took a minute to get everything back on track. I hope you get thru it soon, and ive slept in cars before. Waking up in the summer with flies all over you in the sun, and you pull your car up ever hour or two into the shade cause you keep wakin up when the sun moves, and it feels like your in a frying pan with more flies after you, lol. Shit i remember that.

Youll get in somewhere. Your a hella cool homie. Hold ya head.

Apr 25, 2002
damn i had no idea villian hope sumbody could help you out up there.

i'm sorry to hear you have to go through that.

thats bullshit homie.

Jul 10, 2002
hey family, what you need to do is have a serious talk wit ya pops regarding this so-called stepmom....he needs to put his foot down and get some balls and stand up to this woman.....your his SON, you were there before she was and it sopund like he doesnt want tio piss her off....man reading ya story pisses me off, HOW THE FUCK IS YOUR FATHER HELPLESS??????? unless he has some sort of disability or something you didnt mention dogg.....and if im offending you my man im sorry but im bein real about this

she is your STEPMOM....and yor father should never be helpless in this battle...if he is choosing her over you then it sound like basically you have to chalk your losses and start your own life dogg.....i dont know much about you but im puttin myself in ya situation....you might be like 16 or something...and gettin on ya own two feet might be hard....

but hey man....which is better...hearin ya stepmom bitch all day and night or sleepin in ya car with peace and quiet??? if ya got homies try and stay with them...if ya workin start savin up ya $$$$ and get ya own place....check the web for roommates in your area , there services that will match you up with a roommate in ya area......its times that your at ya lowest that you will find out who ya real friends are.....most of all keep ya head up

ITS WORST FIRST AND GREATER LATER

get back at me wit some more info dogg.....i'll help you all i can

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
I can relate

Bro,I hate to hear you going through shit like that..I also went through that shit for awhile with my family...Its really mentally disturbing and also hurts like fuck...Hope you get things in tune with yoself bro..Keep yo head uo though.When I went through it,I thought there was no light at the end of the tunnel.But now I knew I just had to do things for myselfSometimes we need to go through struggle to make it.kEEP YO HEAD UP BRO.4-REAL.May GOD bless you

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Villian, check out the www.craigslist.com It has listings for roommates and apts in the Sac area. I will see if I know of anyone in that area. Until then stay strong, lots of people are hoping the best for U. :classic: