!! HOMEBOYNATION.COM !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
We are setting up some interviews with people we are going to try and set up a skype arrangement and see whats up,
Also new article's up today interview with chente corleone ,feats on Mr.G, Smokie Loco Plus the five songs we feel need yo attention as we call the five smacks!!!!! check up wit us tomorrow as we will be adding new sections and posting at an earlier time

*Feedback,site suggestion n input accepted from the east coco forum homies only*
thanks for posting my song on the 5 smacks .. and on smokies interview .. its much appreciated

Sep 25, 2008
I JUST READ THE INTERVIEW ON PLAY HOMIE,GOOD SHIT. MUCH LOVE TO HIM AND HOPE HE COMES BACK SOON TO HIS FAMILIA. ES DIFICIL ESTAR EN EL OTRO LADO SABIENDO QUE NO PUEDES ESTAR CON TU FAMILIA. STAY FUERTE CARNAL.

Aug 13, 2009
I got a suggestion, seeing as you have duplicate titles such as the various ."The Five Smacks" and "Up N Coming Hittaz"
Why not label them with a Pt. 1, Pt. 2 and so forth or add the date when it was posted just so people can tell when the latest
one comes out instead of getting confused when clicking on a different page with the same title.

It had me a bit confused at first when i saw 2 Five Smacks cause Silent mentioned having his on there but didnt see it
on the most recent one since it didnt seem properly labeled in a sense.