!! HOMEBOYNATION.COM !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2012
What's good Homies, My name is Victor Espino co-founder of HomeBoyNation.com (http://homeboynation.blogspot.com/)
A Site Devoted to The homeboy/Bay Area music scene although originally planned to launch on 420,We were backed up with request's on features and promo, so we will be going live today April 23rd @ 1:00 pm..The purpose of this website is to give people an inside look at the homeboy/homegirl music scene in order to help the genre expand and let people know of the hard work,struggle and realness the homies bring to the rap game.With Exclusive interviews,features music and news, We will be launching with a great selection of article's please help spread the word and lets get it crakin..

keep up wit us all week as we'll be having interviews and feats with

Big Rhino
Chente corleone
Samantha b
Tc capone
Drowzy
Smiley lokstero
Lil milo
Lil toro
j-bo
And Much more..
[video=youtube;LJbXWYAEl6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJbXWYAEl6E[/video]

Apr 18, 2012
GOOD LUCK HOMIE....
Thanks g,and we are now up and running be sure to like us and add on facebook,to any artist out there trying to get some exposure or if you feel like setting up an interview for your self or company get @ us we are always ready to work with anyone who is serious and is making good music thank you all homies,vic.

upcoming feats :
Chente Corleone
lonely boy loko
j-bo
A special on the rise of the homeboy music scene
an much more..

[email protected]

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
off to decent start homie...
if possible you should use 2 text colors for dialogue and space it better homie....good luck

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
if possible you should use 2 text colors for dialogue and space it better homie....good luck

Apr 18, 2012
Like some vino we'll get better with time homie,Ive been meaning to reach out to you guess i should've came here,your homie Rhino spoke about doing a feat on j-bo and yourself individually if your interested homie get some contact info our way [email protected] you got a grip of talent and really stand out with yo music, get @ us thnx in advance g..

And to anybody who would like to give feedback and or site suggestions feel free to get @ us on here we'll do what we can gracias..

Mar 17, 2010
OPEN UP A SECTION ON SELLING HOMEBOY CDS,THAT WAY WITH A CD REVIEW IF THEY GET CURIOUS AND WANNA COP IT THEY CAN ALWAYS BUY IT FROM YOUR SITE,IM PRETTY SURE HOMEBOYS WOULDNT MIND BREAKING BREAD WITH YOU FOR HELPING THEM PROMOTE THEIR CDS,THIS COULD OPEN DOORS FOR FAN BASES OUT OF STATES..MY 2 CENTS NOT SURE IF ANYONE ELSE WILL AGREE

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Graciaz Sir! I appreciate the kind words brotha..
Yea Rhino fowarded me you info and i intendended to holla at you but i really didnt think i had anything
interesting to offer your site..

[email protected] is tha email if you would like to do an interview or want an exclusive song or whatever just holla
I am availible to aid you guys however...

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I think the exclusive song thing is a good idea,instead of just posting artists albums,having some exclusive songs would be sick and give people a chance to peep out the artist without jacking there music.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
yea i agree .. you should set up a shop page .. to make it easier for fans to purchase hard copies of the music...that will definitely help generate more traffic to you site ..
I like your humbleness and willingness to help promote even up and coming rappers. You have my support

Apr 18, 2012
yup already got a lil batch of Exclusives lined up,and we're trying to figure out the whole online purchase thing,we might just have a shop section with direct links to the purchase until we set something else up, good lookin on all the feedback homie's very helpful
and H @husalah209 the way we see it there's a lot of up n coming talent out there that's not really getting the recognition they should g,so were always lookin for them diamonds in the rough to shine on ,thnx fo the support

Apr 18, 2012
We are setting up some interviews with people we are going to try and set up a skype arrangement and see whats up,
Also new article's up today interview with chente corleone ,feats on Mr.G, Smokie Loco Plus the five songs we feel need yo attention as we call the five smacks!!!!! check up wit us tomorrow as we will be adding new sections and posting at an earlier time

*Feedback,site suggestion n input accepted from the east coco forum homies only*