HOMEBOY RAP FORUM SHITTING ON THE "SHITNESS.NET"....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
yeah but why the fuck they dissing the siccness? and that name sharkztero was used by some other fool who made a fake rip thread talkin shit on nothernerz ... its oviously the same cat? these fake ass little bitches piss me off

Sep 30, 2005
and if they really are the homeboy rap team, and there dissin the siccness thats all bad because siccness gets them exposure to not just northerners but all bay area heads and heads from all over so why the hell wood they go and pull some shit like this?

Dec 27, 2004
FuckFakes said:
yeah but why the fuck they dissing the siccness? and that name sharkztero was used by some other fool who made a fake rip thread talkin shit on nothernerz ... its oviously the same cat? these fake ass little bitches piss me off
the reason why they dissin the siccness is cuz they banned a couple homeboys a while back and they censored the homeboy rap.com site .... the difference between the homeboy rap forum and the east co co forum is that there are no scraps n other shit talkers over at the homeboy rap site.. STRICKLY HOMEBOY RAP!! there u can find all northern artists like baby boy ene, thugzy, the deep sleep fam, davina, & more!!

Jun 18, 2005
FuckFakes said:
HEY HOMEY THAT'S THE REAL SHARKZTERO!!! HE'S BEEN ON THIZ FORUM 4 A MINUTE UNTIL HE GOT BANNED 4 BACKIN UP NO LOVE I THINK!! HE'S BEEN SOLID ON THIZ FORUM 4 DAYZ!! BUT YEA THAT OTHER FOO IS A IMPOSTA!!!!!

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
The siccness just wants rap talk.They have ECCR on their site. WHich is firme since their helping northern cali chicano talk about their own.The Southern Califas site doesn't have their record label on theirs.It's just a site for all the southern califas gente to be on.

I'm glad the also the Homeboy Rap was made to help promote the Northenr Chicanos.We needed a site like that..