Holy shit @ RiFF RaFF....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
wut a fag!!! /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

fucking try-hard wannabe haha.

tattoos, a grill, 2 pink-ass-ponytails, and push-ups dont make you gangsta!!

specially when you're sipping a mocha-latte between sets lmao hha

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Riff raff is a fucking racist though for real its 2015 going on 2060 come on man that shit isn't real. Stop the bullshit don't appreciate or support this racist clown

He got the Versace hater blockers on for cats like you Butcher

Attachments

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Riff Raff has his branding and marketing game on point. If you actually listen to him speak, he's not really a dipshit...nor does he truly act like he's ghetto. He might be goofy, but I think that's part of what he does. When I first saw him I shook my head. Then I watched some more of his videos, and I see what he's doing and respect it for what it is.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Nothing wrong with getting on the roids in my opinion. There's a massive gym culture in my city and damn near everyone is on the juice here.

People say 'oh he's on the roids' when someone puts on a bit of size like you can just inject yourself and sit at home watching TV and grow. Even with roids you have to train your ass off and your diet has to be on fucking point, its still a huge amount of work you just get more bang for your buck.