Hollywood Stars That Fell Off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
wesley snipes went to jail over tax evasion bullshit

when he did that "too wong foo" movie it was career suicide for him

Mar 18, 2003
The first actor that came to mind when I read the title was..

It's sad too, he took part in a lot of good movies/shows. I just remember him coming out with his own talk show, which failed, and then it was down hill from there.

He was trash from the get go..Raising rizona and Face Off were the only movies he played in worht watching.
Leaving Las Vegas was a dope movie.

Feb 23, 2003
For u mothafuckas that were born after1985 Van Damme was te fuckin man....I love Blood Sport and Cyborg till this day....Dude fell off big time....But it wasn't like he was a great actor anyways...he was always too nice and gentle....When he did that movie with Dennis Rodman that was the beginning ofthe end.
HIS COKE PROBLEM WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE END!!

May 4, 2002
Joe Pesci actually retired 4rm acting but i admit he was falling off even b4 he did dat espicially when he made dat movie wit Danny Glover about fishing
Joe Pesci didn't retire from acting. He's an asshole, everybody hated him, and he was blackballed by the entertainment business because of it. He had a role in The Good Shepherd because De Niro directed it and they're good friends, but he didn't have movie offers at all after Lethal Weapon 4. He's coming off of his Hollywood suspension only now in 2009, with a role in Taylor Hackford's new film.

May 4, 2002
^^^According to wikipedia he retired from acting in '99 to pursue a career in music
What was he some kind of huge selling artist? How much money did he make in music? I'm pretty sure his SAG card guaranteed him a large amount of money for any acting roles he might have received. But he didn't get any because he was on "The List". Wiki is a fan site, not a fact site. You aren't always going to get the truth to be published or publicly spoken. Some things are just left to the "biz".

May 30, 2006
SMH....Yes Nic has made some wack ass movies....but the other 2 made a lot more wack movies and hes made a lot more movies than both combined
Nic Cage played in 2 good movies and I named them both....At least Segal and Van Damme played in alot more entertaining movies...All 3 of them were shitty actors but u up here vouching for Nicolous Cage like he was fun to watch in films...Segal and Van Damme were not good actors but there fight scenes were great to watch back in the day.

Mar 18, 2003
If an actor chooses not to work in the movie industry has he fell off? I can garnette you Chris Tucker could find work EASILY. He has received in excess of $20 million for all of his recent works.

Feb 14, 2004
I've heard from some reliable people that nobody wants to work with Chris Tucker. I've heard that the reason he wasn't in the other Friday movies is because Ice Cube didn't want him in them, and I heard that Jackie Chan didn't really want to do a Rush Hour 3 because Chris Tucker was demanding too much shit. I don't know how accurate them rumors are, though. LOL

Mar 18, 2003
I've heard from some reliable people that nobody wants to work with Chris Tucker. I've heard that the reason he wasn't in the other Friday movies is because Ice Cube didn't want him in them, and I heard that Jackie Chan didn't really want to do a Rush Hour 3 because Chris Tucker was demanding too much shit. I don't know how accurate them rumors are, though. LOL
Imho nobody "wanting" to work with Tucker has everything to do with his price-tag and not his ability to act/do comedy, or draw a large audience. There is also the rumor that certain religious experiences have played a major role in his choice of movies, however true that may be. Garnetted, if Ice Cube could have gotten him for a similar price as the first it would have been a done deal. I believe he has even stated his interest in bringing him in on a potential 4th installment.