Holloween Stories

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2007
Slow day at work so I made this thread. I know everybody got some crazy holloween stories from the teenage/kid days.

The one I have off top was when I was 14 years old and about 10 of us took the bus to Alameda to bag snatch and fuck around. We tried to get a spotter at south shore mall for some drank but nobody was fucking with us so my homeboy Tomas tried to steal some jack daniels by putting it up his sleave and got caught but pulled the bottle out his sleave before he hit the door and told the dude its not stealing until I leave the store with it "bitch!" and dude had to let him go.....lol

My folx Frankie already had a 5th of Jin and a bottle of E&J at this hotel on Park street so we met him up there and drank/smoked etc...

We walked from the East Side of Alameda to the West snatching everybody's bag and nobody was really doing nothing about it..... it was hella fun, then we seen these nerdy looking chinese kids and Tomas went to snatch his bag and these kids started doing hella Karate moves on us. There was 5 of them and 10 of us and we couldn't get they're bags worth shit, they were doing spin kicks, I got one on the ground and thought he was through but then he started doing this crazy bicycle kick while he was on the ground, my other folx caught a wind mill kick to the dome and finally this car stopped and started honking so everybody stopped fighting.

We were like damn yall know hella kung fu and we started talking everybody squashed the funk but that shit was hella funny because we were 8 cholo looking dudes and a couple thug looking black dudes and these nerdy chinese fools fooled us hella bad with that karate shit.....lol

You cant judge a book by the cover......lol

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Slow day at work so I made this thread. I know everybody got some crazy holloween stories from the teenage/kid days.

The one I have off top was when I was 14 years old and about 10 of us took the bus to Alameda to bag snatch and fuck around. We tried to get a spotter at south shore mall for some drank but nobody was fucking with us so my homeboy Tomas tried to steal some jack daniels by putting it up his sleave and got caught but pulled the bottle out his sleave before he hit the door and told the dude its not stealing until I leave the store with it "bitch!" and dude had to let him go.....lol

My folx Frankie already had a 5th of Jin and a bottle of E&J at this hotel on Park street so we met him up there and drank/smoked etc...

We walked from the East Side of Alameda to the West snatching everybody's bag and nobody was really doing nothing about it..... it was hella fun, then we seen these nerdy looking chinese kids and Tomas went to snatch his bag and these kids started doing hella Karate moves on us. There was 5 of them and 10 of us and we couldn't get they're bags worth shit, they were doing spin kicks, I got one on the ground and thought he was through but then he started doing this crazy bicycle kick while he was on the ground, my other folx caught a wind mill kick to the dome and finally this car stopped and started honking so everybody stopped fighting.

We were like damn yall know hella kung fu and we started talking everybody squashed the funk but that shit was hella funny because we were 8 cholo looking dudes and a couple thug looking black dudes and these nerdy chinese fools fooled us hella bad with that karate shit.....lol

You cant judge a book by the cover......lol
i thought you were fuckin 'omish'

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^yeah this dude obviously has a problem with using the letter a. One "Holloween" i was in SB i saw a dude in a raiders jersey and helmet slap a cop's horses ass, with the cop on it. The cop jumped off the horse and LAID OUT the raiders jersey dude with the quickness, but couldnt get his helmet off. "TAKE THE HELMET OFF! NOW! TAKE IT OFF! TAKE OFF THE FUCKING HELMET!"

May 11, 2002
last halloween I had to work until 12, so I just went home hella depressed because I didn't do shit that night, then I hear a knock on the door, so I am pissed because its hella late and nobody should be trick or treating, then I open the door and its a girl from my work. I am like what the fuck are you doing here, long story short, we fuck and then we hooked up until she moved away 3 months later.

Sep 24, 2007
^I don't believe you, I believe the first part of the story but I don't think anybody nocked on your door......lol

Either that or your leaving out "an extremly fat - girl nocked on my door".

Or exchange girl from work to guy from work. hahahaha

IDK it just seems like out of the blue some random girl from work comes to your house after midnight without setting anything up with her before hand just because she couldn't wait to fuck you.