hoes fightin with brass knucles and baseball bat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
for the love of H.A.D. someone please shoot their parents so we can lose that trait from the gene pool

its so sad that our future (meaning the next generation) is on the shoulders of these people in the video and countless others like them

may H.A.D. have mercy on us

Dec 4, 2006
what a sucka ass bitch, hitting the white girl with the bat............

"don't knee her on the face" **SMACK** "don't knee her again" **SMACK, SMACK**

May 2, 2002
BRASS KNUCKLES, BATS, HAIR PULLIN'... YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!

WHEN SHE WAS FIGHTIN' THAT WHITE GIRL, SHE WAS LIKE "GET YO ASS ON THIS GROUND BITCH!" LuLz

BITCH WITH THE BAT WAS LIKE "KNEE HER IN HER FACE AGAIN." BITCH YOU GOT A FUCKIN' BASEBALL BAT! THE FUCK IS YOU TALKN BOUT? IT WASN'T EVEN HER FIGHT!

MUTHAFUCKAZ SHOUTIN' OUT INSTRUCTIONS LIKE THEY CORNERMEN IN BOXING OR MMA.

Jun 24, 2005
BRASS KNUCKLES, BATS, HAIR PULLIN'... YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!

WHEN SHE WAS FIGHTIN' THAT WHITE GIRL, SHE WAS LIKE "GET YO ASS ON THIS GROUND BITCH!" LuLz

BITCH WITH THE BAT WAS LIKE "KNEE HER IN HER FACE AGAIN." BITCH YOU GOT A FUCKIN' BASEBALL BAT! THE FUCK IS YOU TALKN BOUT? IT WASN'T EVEN HER FIGHT!

MUTHAFUCKAZ SHOUTIN' OUT INSTRUCTIONS LIKE THEY CORNERMEN IN BOXING OR MMA.
Lmao...I was about to say the dudes were actin' like these chicks are professional fighters n shit.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I DONT KNOW THIER FILES BUT JUDGING BY THAT NEIGHBORHOOD...

IT LOOKED LIKE SOME UPPER MIDDLE CLASS KIDS TALKIN/ACTIN GHETTO AS USUAL... SHIT CONFUSES ME...