hmmmm...who wanna battle???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Good shit I remember we did a little battle awhile back for one of tha' text tourneys.. Hopefully we'll see one of those crackin' soon, especially with this post made im startin to see a lot of familur faces around here whom I havnt seen for years.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Everytime we set one up, people suddenly disappear again haha. Get it crackin first and prove to us you guys are stayin for a minute.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I appeared for every tourney I signed up for.. Even when I had no computer I'd find some way to post a verse for that shit.. Haha, but chyea the reason I dropped off the siccness for a year or two was cuz I was in the process of moving n had no computer.. But now im hear to stay again.. All the vets who are down should post up here and promise they will comply with the tourney schedule.. Then we should get it crackin.. Haha i remember the last tourney winner got a few free CDs or whatever, but we dont even need that.. We jus need to get this board crackin again; especially since the "Flows Tourney" board is gone now.