Hiya Nick!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
We know you got the inside info. Answer us some questions, if you please.

1. How many tracks for the new album are recorded?

2. What is the sound of the new album? (like other strange (if so, which?)? like anghellic? like AP? or something totally diff?)

3. Besides e40, what are the other confirmed collabs from the album?

4. How many tracks are you all expecting to be on the album?

5. Don't the chiefs suck?

6. Man, what happened to the royals this year?

7. Could you give us any insight into what the artwork will look like?

That is all. Thank you.

Aug 21, 2002
Fruntsch said:
hey,....instead of no.5 or6.: when´s the 1st Europe-visit????ever planned sth. like this,or even thought about it?

Can you please explain to me what "STH" means everytime you type on here Frunt Street?????

Sep 26, 2002
also, nick ask tech
if it ever could be possible to get tech on a track just by payin for studio time and givin him 1/2 publishing... hahaha i know that's a dumb question but im workin on a fuckin hardcore metal project and i can dream right

Aug 21, 2002
in10city_131x said:
lol
i dont know if that's ever used actually... i just had a feeling it was

but yeah masZive when's your project gonna be completed?

It was supposed to be completed this month. Now I'm pushed back to the spring, just a little bump in the road at this moment. As most of yall know it's called "Amplified Silence" and will only have 10 -12 tracks on it, as soon as I get off my ass the other records can be recorded, as a matter of fact I need to get that set up so it can get closer to completion. I got on Aim the other day to spread two tracks around, wasnt no one on. I tried Zer0, Mizzouplaya, and some other people, shit was like dead. Tech got a CD from me at the Strip club, where he was ironically talking to Vell Bakardy on the side, I saw him the next day and he was feeling em. I'll let yall know when I'll get back on aim.

Sep 26, 2002
you still got me on aim? "m131x"
let me peep a track or two

oh yeah and 10-12 tracks is better than 20 with 40% of them bein fillers . quality over quantity. but then again i grew up with thrash metal records that had 8 tracks on them (of course the songs could progress to different places and last about 9 minutes , but still)

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
1. How many tracks for the new album are recorded?

8 or 9 i think

2. What is the sound of the new album? (like other strange (if so, which?)? like anghellic? like AP? or something totally diff?)

Half the tracks so far are Rick Rock beats. Really dope beats. Then there are a few others from various "no-name" producers. The sound is unlike any other Tech N9ne album. Rick Rock will probablly be doing the bulk of the beats before the last song is done.

3. Besides e40, what are the other confirmed collabs from the album?

I dont know about confirmed, because i dont trust anything until it's recorded. But the beat has been selected for Tech's song w/ eminem (which i think is another Rick Rock beat) and it looks like that deal is pretty solid. Not sure if Brotha Lynch is still supposed to be on the same song though. So no "confirmed" colabs.

4. How many tracks are you all expecting to be on the album?

I think he is recording/submitting 20 tracks. Will they all make the album/bonus disk? I do not know.

5. Don't the chiefs suck?

FUCK YEAH THEY DO!!!!!!!!

6. Man, what happened to the royals this year?

JLMACN Jinxed them.

7. Could you give us any insight into what the artwork will look like?

NO